Interior Pic Request

ich00

Hey guys I'm just looking for some ideas on where to put a few things. I have a tri-pod gauge thing for my gauges so I know where they are going, but i need to try and figure out where to put my HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller, and my Control unit for my Defi Gauges. Idea's and or pics would be awsome.
Thanks!

ich00

I was thinking something like that, especially since I have three things that I have to mount somewhere...and if the ashtray is gone I would think they would all fit. Just not completely sure how it would look.

maxaud

here is where I placed my HKS turbo timer... minimal trimming required, fit nicely, easy access.
all-trac003.jpg

ich00

Yea that's a pretty neat idea, something else to consider. I'm looking I think more at the whole fabing a center console thing. Gives me the most option and will make it the cleanest. And sice I have most of the interior apart thanks to redoing the system 10 so wiring everything should be a problem.

MARLON1211

ich00":16xb5p8k said:
Hey guys I'm just looking for some ideas on where to put a few things. I have a tri-pod gauge thing for my gauges so I know where they are going, but i need to try and figure out where to put my HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer, Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller, and my Control unit for my Defi Gauges. Idea's and or pics would be awsome.
Thanks!

hEREs mine
008_8.jpg

006_6.jpg