Interior Pic Request

maxaud

my ol' boost guage w/ tinted face, molded into steering column.
all-trac005.jpg

ich00

Thanks guys for all the input, given me a lot to think about. I really like the way the TT and Controller looked where the cup holder is, so I just might go that route and then maybe put the defi contol thing above them, or in the ashtray. I'll be doing it this weekend so after it's all done I'll post some pics for ya all to see.

Daniel_hoy

I bought them on ebay. Just search, and eventually you will find some. I like them alot better than the diamond euro ones.
Where can I buy clear side markers?

Meurz

1zwosv8.jpg

I've mounted my Type 1 on the steering column. Ideal location allthough it's a bit bright @ night. However using the 'shiftlight' function it is VERY handy to put it there and see a red flash when batteling on the freeway :D (all the warning functions are very noticeable when placed there btw (rev, speed, voltage, etc)

darthripley

Gary":2n82ihai said:
My Greddy TT.

greddytt1qb.jpg

Gary i really like the placement of your TT there, never seen that done before. very clean & out of the way, yet you don't loose the clock, air vent(s), din/cubby under the stereo or cupholders. when we get a TT i may have to steal that idea. :wink:

Gary

Thanks.
I put it there because I don't want the timer to attract any thief.
I wish my timer was black though.
I did cut the ash tray in order to fit the timer in.
The ash tray was no use to me anyway.
It's also cheap and easy to find one.

I like gary's idea. I was gonna throw my Greddy TT and EBC iun the cupholder place but im getting a command start right away and it has a TT feature so ill probably put my EBC where gary's TT is. Anyone else have pics?

CSAlltrac

Meurz":bloqy6l2 said:
1zwosv8.jpg

I've mounted my Type 1 on the steering column. Ideal location allthough it's a bit bright @ night. However using the 'shiftlight' function it is VERY handy to put it there and see a red flash when batteling on the freeway :D (all the warning functions are very noticeable when placed there btw (rev, speed, voltage, etc)
Come on Meurz, thats an old pic..........show us a recent one. You know with the stack and HKS goods :p

Meurz

Wow, that's an outdated pic indeed! :D

2009.jpg

2009-2.jpg

Boot hasn't changed much lately;

2007.jpg

The start of Project Hardcore has been planned for this year. :wink: