ST185 CLEAR CORNERS

BLOWNTACO

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the JDM clear corners. The part numbers are:

81610-20391 rh
81620-20391 lh

You can order these through your local Toyota dealerships. They may say "Non-imported" we can't order, but in all seriousness they can. All the parts guys have to do is "offline" order these from their facing PDC. Ontario, Ca(California) is the main PDC for Toyota and they hold stock on these. I know, I've ordered two sets. They are brand new in box, and you don't have to worry about the E-Bay people hoodwinking you. In the scheme of things they might be actually cheaper than the ones that on E-Bay. Depends how good of friends you are with the counter people, and what type of discount you get. Now, I'm trying to get more JDM numbers to see if they've got. Give it a try if anyone's interested!!! 8) I'll fill in more info as I can. They also have stock on the GT-4 RC covers and hoods!!

syko says

yay! ive been wanting jdm corners (for later use :| ) ebay ones look different.. do you know how much they run for?

BLOWNTACO

Straight list price through the dealer is only about $46.00!! If you can get a 15% discount that drops them down to $36.00 each!! They are new in box and have the lamps in them. I saw on E-Bay a set is already at $79.00 plus shipping. Thiese are already cheaper at the dealer!! Good luck, and let me know how it goes!! :D

SuperWhite92

1sttoyotaparts.com has these listed as "Clearance" with an MSRp of $39/ea, and their price at $28/ea. I imagine shipping would be like $10, bringing the total to around $70 with shipping.

MARLON1211

BLOWNTACO":2bexvpoo said:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the JDM clear corners. The part numbers are:

81610-20391 rh
81620-20391 lh

You can order these through your local Toyota dealerships. They may say "Non-imported" we can't order, but in all seriousness they can. All the parts guys have to do is "offline" order these from their facing PDC. Ontario, Ca(California) is the main PDC for Toyota and they hold stock on these. I know, I've ordered two sets. They are brand new in box, and you don't have to worry about the E-Bay people hoodwinking you. In the scheme of things they might be actually cheaper than the ones that on E-Bay. Depends how good of friends you are with the counter people, and what type of discount you get. Now, I'm trying to get more JDM numbers to see if they've got. Give it a try if anyone's interested!!! 8) I'll fill in more info as I can. They also have stock on the GT-4 RC covers and hoods!!

Cool but if you can or someone get the part# for the Vent corners that'll be awesome

BLOWNTACO

yeah, I'm trying. A guy from Britain gave me some numbers, but they didn't cross over. I'm still searching for those though.

Conan

MARLON1211":1t04ikrh said:
Cool but if you can or someone get the part# for the Vent corners that'll be awesome
If you're talking about the rear it's:
62951-20250 RH
62952-20210 LH

MARLON1211

Conan":3p9jqshi said:
MARLON1211":3p9jqshi said:
62951-20250 RH
62952-20210 LH
Yes i need the rear corner vented tail lights
9c_2.JPG

SuperWhite92

Conan":1d0kzx3a said:
MARLON1211":1d0kzx3a said:
62951-20250 RH
62952-20210 LH

Are those for the 90-91 vented corners ot the 92-93 vented corners with the smoked edges?

Conan

SuperWhite92":3odb3fcp said:
Are those for the 90-91 vented corners ot the 92-93 vented corners with the smoked edges?
Cars made between August 91 and November 93.
Earlier model is:
62951-20230 RH
62952-20230 LH

BLOWNTACO

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that!! Its a shame that we can't get parts for the cars that are well over 16 years old. I think Toyota should allow everyone get parts for all models, no matter what origin of import. If anyone else has got some JDM or EDM numbers, post them and I'll see if they're available to us here in the States. :D

toayoztan

So we're all sure that the part number is for JDM CLEAR corners from 1sttoyotaparts.com, and not the regular amber, right? If so, i'm ordering just the LH side.

Thanks
Bryan

BLOWNTACO

I'm sure everyone knows that the GT-FOUR emblems are available through Toyota too. The number is 75444-2B330. List is about 23.00. Got mine this morning. Looks wonderful!! 8)

BLOWNTACO

Conan, can you get the part number for Carlos Sainz edition cooling fan? When the model was released Toyota increased the power from 120 watts to 160 watts.