what insurance carrier should I look into in TN?

turbo4wd

Yes yes, another question about something else I need to know about here in the South.. What insurance carriers are you guys going with here in TN? What kind of rates are you guys paying for what type of coverage?

GT4times2

I dont know about TN, but try Allstate, Geico, Progressive. When it comes to insurance, I dont like to go with no name companies. I've had bad experiences with long claim processes (with the no names). Geico and Progressive were very quick with claims when my MR2 got hit a few years back and during hurricane season last year.

CMS-GT4

We use state farm. They have a good price, and have been good about claims and fixing our cars.

turbo4wd

I called Travelers today.. and I got a quote (full coverage) for get this: $30/month..

To put this into perspective, I paid $70/month in California for liability ONLY..

:shock:

GT4times2

Told ya.....you'd enjoy saving some money on this end. LA and NY are expensive places to live (I know). Paying a bit more for the ISP seems to be worth it. :p

CMS-GT4

Your area is much lower Knoxville. I paid 200/month on the alltrac till I was 24. When I got married and turned 25 it went down a lot. I think I pay ~75/month on the Z. Thats with a near perfect record.
Knoxville, has a higher than normal insurance for its area.
Damn bad driver and over population to thank for that.