Bay Area Meet?

alltracshoak

hey hey, wait till i get my car fix. i wanna come back again.get it ref, pay my registration, pay for my fixing ticket. but then if i cant get it done by then, than im ok.when are you planning to have a meet?

alltracshoak

no date on me, whenever i get my car fix, ill see if i can attend the meet whichever date you guys have in mind. hope to see more alltracs out there.

tweekgt4

When I go to finally get my car dynoed, I can ask SRM if they would do a dyno day. I also need to ask my mechanic when he will have his dyno up and running...

MrWOT":1gzz6e88 said:
I've been hoping for another bay area dyno day, that I'd make time to go to :D

Sandra

Well, we have the All Trac running again with the Carlos Sainz motor in it. So we'd be down for a meet.

MrWOT

tweekgt4":prxwnqr4 said:
When I go to finally get my car dynoed, I can ask SRM if they would do a dyno day. I also need to ask my mechanic when he will have his dyno up and running...

Sweet, I want to see what you're putting down too, god knows you've been tuning it forever and a day :lol:

MrWOT

It's not free. A group reserves a dyno for a day, and you usually get a bit of a discount since it will be used constantly under the same setup conditions. It's just cool to meet AND use a dyno. :smokes:

jotarokun

I'm down... just please wait till I get my baby back... i'm waiting for her.. .should be back in my hands shortly. I miss her! :cry:

alltracshoak

damn cant make it anymore. some dude just crashed into my driver side fender. frame might be bent. damn that sucks

jotarokun

alltracshoak":1l6u4kfl said:
damn cant make it anymore. some dude just crashed into my driver side fender. frame might be bent. damn that sucks

Dude that shit sucks...... Sorry to hear that man. That SUCKS!

not12listen

I WANNA GO TO AN F'N MEET!

the mr2 meets lately have sucked.

and, i've been really addicted to the power and feel of the alltrac. it just isnt canyon worthy as of yet.

though, once my mki mr2 is done, it'll be more than canyon worthy. :)

jotarokun

not12listen":iejqy4bn said:
I WANNA GO TO AN F'N MEET!

the mr2 meets lately have sucked.

and, i've been really addicted to the power and feel of the alltrac. it just isnt canyon worthy as of yet.

though, once my mki mr2 is done, it'll be more than canyon worthy. :)

Joel, you and your mr2's.... :)

Anyways, i've got my baby back and I'm ready to roll. Let's try and figure out a time/place. Any suggestions?

tweekgt4

My friend who does most of my major mechanical work should be getting his dyno setup in about 2 weeks.

We will see...

not12listen

this saturday, some buddies and i are heading to santa cruz for some fine dining, and a (most likely) overnight bonfire dealio on the beach. :)

we'll be driving the AllTrac, while they'll be piling into their respective MR2s, etc, etc...

i'd love for this to be a a drive/hangout thing overwhelmed with fellow AllTracs. :)

so yeah! anyone want to come along with? we'll be leaving in the afternoon sometime.