Bay Area Meet?

GT4-MR2

Sorry off topic and don't want to start a new tread. Anyone of you guys have a st185 intercooler to spare or sell? I took my out to change the turbo and it disappear from my garage.

once i get the intercooler in i'm down for the meet.

not12listen

7thGenDragon":u7siszt6 said:
not12listen":u7siszt6 said:
7thGenDragon":u7siszt6 said:
cant make it, still cant go 3 blocks without smoking. Would a 7th gen be invited? 8)

absolutely! :)

Sorry Joel, 80 was packed full of traffic when i was 20 miles out of sac, so i just turned back. my bad.

no worries, and no need to apologize. it was a good meet though.

when we have our next one, i'll let you know again. :)

not12listen

GT4-MR2":1x7yq60d said:
Sorry off topic and don't want to start a new tread. Anyone of you guys have a st185 intercooler to spare or sell? I took my out to change the turbo and it disappear from my garage.

www.chicoraceworks.com

his name is Josh. he is the man to ask.

toytech

GT4-MR2":2pbsmi7h said:

I have one, it came with my motor set and I am going to be using an ac core in stead and won't needit.

GT4-MR2

toytech":3kredxkn said:
GT4-MR2":3kredxkn said:

I have one, it came with my motor set and I am going to be using an ac core in stead and won't needit.

how much do u want for the intercoooler? i work at griffin motorwerke in berkeley. Let me know asap

Awesome-Trac

Ok I want the date and time to be good for everyone so 83841 says after dec 10th. Anybody know if what days aren't good for them?