New All Trac owner from Ohio

v3rs3

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, but not to forums. I'm a huge contributor on Club4AG and other AE86 forums. I've owned 3 AE86's, but this is my first All-trac. I traded my '85 Coupe yesterday straight up for this car. It's all stock other than a TRD clutch. I'm a mechanic at a Saturn dealership in Columbus, OH. Here are some previous cars first.

'82 Celica GT

622418_6_full.jpg

'85 AE86 Coupe

DSC01474.jpg

New '88 All Trac

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

turbo4wd

Welcome to the board..

One of the "old guys" from this board, Gus owns a 185 and had a couple of Corollas and spends a LOT of time on the Club4AG board..

He kinda took the opposite direction as you.. Spent a lot of time with the Alltrac guys in So. Cal, and then started spending a lot of time with the Club4AG guys in So. Cal after he picked up a Corolla..

v3rs3

jlspec":16749p9q said:
I like that MA60 Supra.

It's actually a Celica, RA64.

bluemonkey":16749p9q said:
what are the buttons on the steering wheel for?

Cruise Control.

turbo4wd":16749p9q said:
He kinda took the opposite direction as you.. Spent a lot of time with the Alltrac guys in So. Cal, and then started spending a lot of time with the Club4AG guys in So. Cal after he picked up a Corolla..

I still have a Corolla GTS hatchback as well. I'm pretty well known on Club4AG. I have a lot of knowledge about Corollas and I'm also a mechanic by trade.

I've already addressed and fixed a few problems with the AllTrac. Cam cover, speedsource slave cylinder rod, new coupler from turbo to the i/c. I also need a RF axle and an alternator. I haven't had the time to get one yet.

CMS-GT4

I really like your '82 celica.

I started out with an '84 myself. Someday I hope to find a '85 notch back gts to turn into a project car.

darthripley

pretty celica, i've always loved those & you don't see many around that clean nowadays.

speaking of clean the 165 you got looks very nice & welcome! :)

justjoe

My First Car was a 1980 Corolla SR-5.. =)

Like the collection.. I think you will like ALL-WHEEL drive =)
Nice looking car.. How many miles?