Any way we can do something like this? (member locator)

Do you think this would be useful/cool?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• a bag of walnuts

• Total voters

maxaud

I was looking around and fouse this site for Starions/Conquests at starquestclub.com

They have a member locater (pictured below) which I thought was real cool. Is there a way we could do something like this?
locatorsnapshot.jpg

I'd gladly help in any way possible.

here is the link to there locater.
http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/memlocator.php

toayoztan

yeah something like that was already started. If it was lost, i think we should create another one.

Oh, and I think we should have ONE person creating all the entries for us. I remember people could just enter in whatever they wanted, and accidentally made double entries. Having one person submit all the entires would make it more organized and orderly.

Bryan

maxaud

I'll do it, What I thought was cool about the other map is that it shows a picture of the car and or the color of the car as the marker.

toayoztan

Yep, the thing we had going a while back did the exact same thing, showing a picture, info, etc.

Who's willing to make one officiall for alltrac.net? :shrug:

Oh, and if and when it is made and whoever does it, it should be stickied on clubchat.

Bryan

maxaud

I'd gladly do it. Any other way then the way that was posted? I ask'd the guy at the starion/conquest website how he did his (waiting for reply).
It would be cool to have the markers something besides guy/girl because that doesn't really apply to us as much.

MetalliKAT97

If you could just put where you live on your profile it would serve the same purpose wouldnt it?

the idea is cute though :wink: