TRBOTOY FOR SALE MN

trbotoyboy

Anyone who remembers me, The black 90 alltrac is for sale :cry: $4500. I wouldnt sell it but got to save the house. Shotec see if any of your boys are interested, you porbably remember how awsome it runs. I dont want to sell, you all know that, but if it's got to go I'd like it to find a home with an enthusiest. Any questions feel free to call Luke 612-702-2070 or refer to the description in the Alltrac for sales section.

No more alltrac meets for me :cry: for a while :doh:

Sifu

If you're ever around the Plymouth area hit me up because I may be interested. You may also want to try the sale forum if you haven't already. Good luck with the sale bro...

Yoh

shoteh

aww man, I knew you couldnt let go of them z06's. Anyway good luck on the sale. Nice car for a great price. Post on the forsale forum like sifu said. I'll get some pix up as well when I have the time. Are you posting this local as well?

trbotoyboy

Actually I've been trying not to sell it anywhere but on alltrac.net, This car needs to go to a enthusiast. I've had a few lookers. Ever figure out your car's issues?

Sifu

Oh yeah does this car ever have issues... The deamons will be exorcised in the near future. I'm guessing another year for the 2nd coming (the next big buying of $$$ parts).

Give me a shout, I may have some potential buyers.

trbotoyboy

Shotec,Sifu, or any other midwest boys, if you have anyone interested in a solid 90 All-trac, it's now on sale for $4000 OBO. again the only reason I would let this car go is because I need money. My # is on the first post, give me a call to come take a look. It's in the for sale section for a better description.

Sifu

I'll check it out sometime. Maybe when we pull Shotec's engine you can drop on by. I'll check the 4 sale section as well.