The world fastes car with 3sgte

Jay_Tech

Below is a picture of Chivi King the car was constructed by Jorge “Chivirico” Rivera Oyola who is the owner and drive and tuner of the car and lives in Naranjito Puerto Rico. He holds the record of the world’s fastest Toyota Paseo with Microtech LTX12 ECU. His best time to date has been a 7.30 185mph!!! at englishtown and in Puerto Rico it did 7.2@185mph. Not to bad for a 4 cylinder 3sgte huh? I will be posting more info on the car soon.

ohhhh Sorry there is no pics of his engine because he dose not show it to no one the engine bay is a secret I guess, but believe me it is a true 3sgte because I have seen it myself.

91200618.jpg

dt5230.JPG

zzking1.JPG
]

Jay_Tech

Ok this guy was my tuner he once told me that he had made 680whp with racing fuel and that he had a 100 shot of NOS but this was when he just made 7.5 at the 1/4 mile. Now I really don’t know his HP what I know is that he is racing without NOS and he is racing with alcohol. Remember that this is a full chasy race car and has a Jerico racing transmission.

Gary

Jay_Tech":28d5pu91 said:
but believe me it is a true 3sgte because I have seen it myself.

Is he still running 3S block? 2.0L?
There is a 5sgte car running low 8s around here.

Jay_Tech

Yes he is using the 3s block I know because I went last weak to get some engine parts and he had a 2nd 3sgte engine for parts and he told me that he was selling everything but not the block because that’s the only think he needs. Ohh and thanks SuperWhite92 for that Video I have that run on my digital camera but did not had it upload yet.

Sleeka_89

It weird that hes running a mircotech ltx12 cause they are normally run on 6 cylinders, the lt8s are normally for 4 bangers. That doesnt mean the ltx12 cant be used for a 3SGTE though...

turbo4wd

Jay_Tech":2y0wp273 said:
made 680whp with racing fuel and that he had a 100 shot of NOS but this was when he just made 7.5 at the 1/4 mile.

Thats it? 680 sounds low to me to achieve 7.5 in the 1/4..

I know my buddies who run FWD in NHRA are making 1400hp and theyre not that much faster.. 1400hp on a RWD will net a 6 second run..

Jay_Tech

I know that the lxt12 its use normally on 6cyl engine and it can be use on a 4cyl engine is you use 4 additional injectors like he dose I have some friends that have mad Hp on 3sgte here in PR and what the do is that they use additional injectors in the same intake manifold in the bottom of it. About the HP that the car has I really can tell because he might have lied to me I don’t Know really, the only thing I’m shore of is that the car has a 3SGTE engine with the 3s block because I have seen it.

theUNYTEDone

turbo4wd":14gldsx0 said:
Jay_Tech":14gldsx0 said:
made 680whp with racing fuel and that he had a 100 shot of NOS but this was when he just made 7.5 at the 1/4 mile.

I know my buddies who run FWD in NHRA are making 1400hp and theyre not that much faster.. 1400hp on a RWD will net a 6 second run..

but what about the weight savings with having fiberglass panelling etc? as well as lexan windows and such?

Mafix

turbo4wd":26e7c75k said:
Jay_Tech":26e7c75k said:

becuase of the loss of traction in the launch, in FWD you need a lot more HP to make up the loss in the run. simple example compare a 300hp mr2 to a swapped fwd celica with 300hp. mr2 should have nearly 2 seconds faster in the quater.

hacker_720

I know it's a Paseo, but it looks to be RWD, maybe even 4WD, look at the tires. I belive one of the pictues has the back tires smokeing.

Jay_Tech

The Paseo body because its much smaler and less wight and because he got it for a Good $$ Sponsers man.

turbo4wd

Mafix":2i8eelem said:
mr2 should have nearly 2 seconds faster in the quater.

When it comes to full blown sport compact drag cars with similar hp figures, in my experience the difference is about 1 second..

1400whp in a ProFWD car will get about a 7.9 - 8 second run.. whlie a ProRWD car with 1400whp will get about 6.8 - 6.9.

So my point was that if he's doing 7.5 in the 1/4 mile.. with a RWD setup, then he is probably pushing much more whp that 680.. assuming of course that his Paseo is every bit as purpose built a dragster as the NHRA ones I know.. I couldnt imagine his dragster being drastically lighter than the ones that run here because you'd have to sacrifice safety by not having the neccessary cage setup.. Sure there might be a difference of maybe 100lbs or so between class regulations here and in Puerto Rico, but not enough to make up the difference from 680 to 1200-1300hp..

A lot of sanctioning bodies outside of the US that drag race have some sort of rulebook patterned after the NHRA's..

TheRealDealGT4

My friend Luis Ferrer Jr from westpalm beach florida have a 98 6th gen rwd bodied celica with a 5sblock and 3rd gen head making almost 1000 hp. the car used to run fwd and they converted it to rear. the car is hard target. he raced at atco,nj for the pan americans and ran a 7.90 at 170 mph. car is not using nitrous, just a single turbo.

Gary

TheRealDealGT4":2y5bty4t said:
My friend Luis Ferrer Jr from westpalm beach florida have a 98 6th gen rwd bodied celica with a 5sblock and 3rd gen head making almost 1000 hp. the car used to run fwd and they converted it to rear. the car is hard target. he raced at atco,nj for the pan americans and ran a 7.90 at 170 mph. car is not using nitrous, just a single turbo.
That's the car I mentioned in the first page. :)

Jay_Tech

Ok he might not have 680whp +100 shot of NOS like he told me. What a really know that he is not using the 5s block and now is running on alcohol. I will try to ask him again because what you guys are saying it’s all true, I’m not that good at knowing Hp VS 1/4 mile speed sorry. My car made 372 on 93Oct and 468 with 116VP and its a Fwd and I don’t know how well would it do on a 1/4 mile, when my car had just 280whp with stock internals it made 13.8 at 105mph and I had a lot of problems melting pistons and not making a good 0-60 in the 1/4mile.

Ohh and another thing the day that I asked him was the day my car made 468whp and I was like man your car must have like 1000whp and he was like not!! It just makes 680 and I have NOS and I did not know if to believe it or not. Like I say I’m not that good on knowing WHP VS 1/4mile speed. Man but I will try to make him tell me Jaja…the important thing his that the man is running a full 3sgte and its making us look good and people know that the engine is a Toyota 2nd Gen 3sgte.