ST185 CLEAR CORNERS

maxaud

I think the clear blinker ligths are aftermarket only. If anyone would for me to look for part numbers let me know, I'd gladly help if I can.
'92 GT-four RC

beej

maxaud":1z1wnwrq said:
I think the clear blinker ligths are aftermarket only. If anyone would for me to look for part numbers let me know, I'd gladly help if I can.
'92 GT-four RC

correct....all GT4's came with orange sidemarker, clears ARE all aftermarket

lamard

thanks guys. I can only find the wierd angel eye ones, are there any companies that just make plain slear ones. i think the orange ones look really bad. I DID search this and rear alot of posts but couldn't find anyhting. my eyes are burning from staring at this friggin screen so olng just to find some lights!!!!!

justjoe

I have seen some sellers on Ebay sell Bumper turn signals for the 5th gen celi's.. in 2 styles.. either in a Crystal clear, OR a Factory pattern .. See if you can find anything on ebay.

TEAMFaint

I have a question since they are all piling up in here...I may as well ask:

When do your guys' corner lights actually light up? Mine dont when I have my lights turned on...or off for that matter.

Should they be on? What could the problem be? Connection Problem?

BLOWNTACO

Your front corner lamps should be on when you turn the light switch to the second setting. Like turning on your running lights. If they don't come on, look at the bulbs and replace. Still not working check the sockets for the bulbs. Sometimes through the years the contacts get pushed out of the way. Simple fix, just get a small blade screwdriver and bend carefully back into place. If they are still not working, check the wiring to make sure everything is on the up and up.

mkchris89

by the way anyone wanting clear corners and dont wanna pay the ebay sellers 200$ (rip off) 1sttoyota still has em just ordered a set and received em within a week beautiful going to buy another set just to have lay around just in case :smokes: