Where to but Top Secret Brake pads..

SuperWhite92

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a set of ST185 Top Secret brake pads for my vehicle?
I saw they made them at the top secret website, and the price is very appealing.

RedCelicaTRD

Zeus":3r7z6izn said:
maybe you should keep this to pm if they are top secret

:doh: That was almost as bad as all the gay one liners from die another day. I watched that last night and it sucked ass. And ya, I'm a lil behind in the movie department.

roo

www.topsecretjpn.com

just ring me up at work (310) 327-4676

or e-mail me roo@topsecretjpn.com

also, be sure to specify what brake setup you have....there are a few variations and i'm not sure if all of them use the same pads.

P.S. Sorry i've been MIA....my car is out of comission at the moment so i'm sharing a car with the girlfriend and I'm trying to pull off working full time and school full-time....which i wont reccomend to anyone!! hehe

Kyoto

P.S. Sorry i've been MIA....my car is out of comission at the moment so i'm sharing a car with the girlfriend and I'm trying to pull off working full time and school full-time....which i wont reccomend to anyone!! hehe

Sorry to hijack your thread, but i thought i was the only one in that situation! Strength in numbers Roo my man...;)

*mumbles* damnToyota Japan...