GREEN ST185 on PINES BLVD

GT4times2

Hello guys,
On my way from work this afternoon I look in my rear view mirror, and see a Celica with what I thought was just an Alltrac hood conversion. I decided to slow down a bit to let him catch up to me, and what do you know? It really was an Alltrac. It was green (the darker version). It had a temporary tag on it. It could have been just purchased. It was a guy seemingly in his mid 30s with an older lady. If you're on this board, say Hello. If you live in Pembroke Pines, welcome. We're not too far from each other. Actually there are many of us hidden here. I wanted to flag him, but with the older lady in the car, I didnt want to scare them. He may not know what he has as well... :shrug:

GT4times2

Yes, that color. Isn't it called Aquamarine Blue pearl? When I was writing the thread the other day, I could not remember the color code.

Austen_gt4

i'v ben tryign to find a good pic of it. the color is unique it changes from dark metalic green to black to a dark blue/green. it's a diff color in all the pics i have.

GT4times2

Yes, it's a dark green color. Very nice and unique. The color code you mention seems more like it. The aquamarine blue pearl is the lighter shade of green. I wished I stopped him to let him know about the forum, and such. He may not know what he has. If it's in the neighborhood, I'll see him again. If not, hope he knows about Alltrac.net.

GT4times2

Also if I see it again in the neighborhood, I'll do my best to get my camera and snap a few pics of it then post it here.

mike325ci

from the pictures, it looks darker than my car, which is 749 teal metallic, but then sometimes my car looks dark from certain lighting too... i dunno, maybe it is teal...
dscn5811.jpg

DSCN7277.jpg

SW20 MR2s come in this color too (for 1993 only I believe), and they look great too.

(not my car)
dscn5375.jpg