Midwest

Latro21

proud relatively new owner of a mint 91 all trac in new lenox (bought it earlier this year) :D

i know theres another guy in orland park with a red st185 also

theres a shop in naperville called GRD Perfrmance with an AWD dyno.

www.grdperformance.com

their prices are pretty reasonable too, though they dont specialize in toyotas.

88st165

Latro21":1fofh1sp said:
proud relatively new owner of a mint 91 all trac in new lenox (bought it earlier this year) :D

i know theres another guy in orland park with a red st185 also

theres a shop in naperville called GRD Perfrmance with an AWD dyno.

www.grdperformance.com

their prices are pretty reasonable too, though they dont specialize in toyotas.

does that guy you know go to mvcc cuz i could have sworn i saw a red st185 in the lot last year

5speedGT4

damn, where were all you people in nebraska at when before i sold mine a few months ago....

im in lincoln ne btw. i hopefully will have another soon!

3sgtenavyman

5speedGT4":qy7dyoc1 said:
damn, where were all you people in nebraska at when before i sold mine a few months ago....

im in lincoln ne btw. i hopefully will have another soon!

when is soon ? :shoots:

88st165

There are a couple of us in chicago i see.... we should meet up sometime, but saidly i also notice that our alltracs are down :(

cardude

Lincoln NE
New in town. has anyone ever had a small meet here. I see there are a handful of people from omaha and lincoln.
Any meets in iowa or nearby?

gormenghast

I in Orland Park, i was at MVCC last year. I saw a red st185 on I-80 about a week ago. First one that i saw around this area.

88st165

yeah im still at MVCC but i dont drive my st165 there b/c parking is horrendous as you know and too many people open their doors with no regard for the vehicle next to them. Maybe you know my buddy w/ a white 91 mr2T with stock 93+ wheels on teins. Hes not there now but he was there the last two years.

gormenghast

I agree with the parking lot problem. i did find a nice lot to park in. it was the building were the automotive and computer classes are. (I think it was building T) you could usally find a spot away from other cars. by the way was the kids name with the mr2 paul? if so i talk to him a few times.

88st165

yeah thats him. i havent seen you car around there in a while so im assuming you do not attend mvcc anymore.