Gary

Stock alltrac is slow :( :shoots: :pissed: :bangshead:
I can't keep up with them.
They were like "let's go",
and I thought, "Yeh right, I'll try to follow you guys."
By the time I finished this sentence in my head,
they were like 10 car length in front of me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

alltracshoak

who or what are you trying to keep up with? come to think of it it's an 16 years old car compare to newer cars, we still rock in their timeline.

jlspec

What car were you trying to keep up with? My car which is pretty much stock minus exhaust/filter can keep with most of the newer cars out today. Must be something wrong with your car?

SuperWhite92

Cloak and Dagger and Todd I assume. (Is Todd officially associated with CnD yet?)

BTW Gary, I hear your car is amazing in person

Gary

SuperWhite92":1mb9syfx said:
Cloak and Dagger and Todd I assume. (Is Todd officially associated with CnD yet?)
Yup, him and a single turbo 1JZ powered MKIII Supra.
Todd wasn't there last night. His car is still in pieces.
:(
SuperWhite92":1mb9syfx said:
BTW Gary, I hear your car is amazing in person
May be when parked and hood is closed. :doh:

syko says

gary,

if it is even possible for your car to be slow, you most certainly make it up by the knowledge you bestow upon us :D . if your knowledge was to be measured.. id most likely have to say your brain is pats car. :p

Qlynxer

Don't be fooled by this "Clark Kent" persona that Gary portrays. I'm pretty sure he's got some beastly all-trac sitting around somwhere. We know how those Floridian alltrac owners are like.

Quan L

TomsGT4

Yeah Gary, nothing to worry about there.
I'd love to have a stock '93 in as good shape as yours.

Sounds like the question is, ever think of getting a second alltrac & "beef it up?"
Or are you just waiting for the 205's :D

jlspec

1JZ power MA70 supra are pretty fast. They run like high 13's low 14 stock I believe; and being modded only means it's faster.

I miss my MA70 :cry: