New 1/4 time for my All-Trac

vip09

Went to the track friday night. Temps were in the 40's. I'm still on the stock fuel system. First two runs I was at 11psi and pulled a best of 13.6 @ 98 mph. Then I turned the boost up to 13psi and got my best run to date. 13.3 @ 102 mph. Important info: 9:1 pistons, etc.. greddy td06l2 20g at 13psi.. stock ecu, stock fuel etc..

I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a little better time, but my clutch was sipping more every run. Should have gotten a 6 puck instead of the street disc. Here's my slip. Will have a video or two up soon.

n51204144_30479610_726.jpg

vip09

jlspec":gd64y2r6 said:
What's your mod list?

Forged bottom end (weisco 9:1 pistons, eagle rods), arp bolts and studs all around.
Stock Head
Greddy TD06L2 20G turbo kit @ 13psi
Custom FMIC and Custom 3" intake
Stock Fuel System, Stock ECU.. open downpipe (no exhaust)

jlspec

Congrats on the time. So pretty much the only power upgrade was the turbo and open cat less downpipe + filter.

Griffin

Great times!

I would get a HEAVY clutch and pressure plate. I had a light duty 6 puck and presure plate before and still had slipping issues. Switching to the RPS 6 puck fixed that. I have a southbend 6 puck feramic disc and pressure plate to go in with the next build unless I stumble into a huge pile of cash, in which case I will be getting a RPS billet barbon twin disc.

vip09

Griffin":lpjsecu5 said:
Great times!

I would get a HEAVY clutch and pressure plate. I had a light duty 6 puck and presure plate before and still had slipping issues. Switching to the RPS 6 puck fixed that. I have a southbend 6 puck feramic disc and pressure plate to go in with the next build unless I stumble into a huge pile of cash, in which case I will be getting a RPS billet barbon twin disc.

I have the RPS MAX clutch with street disc right now.. you think it would be alright to just get the 6 puck disc if my PP looks alright?

Griffin

vip09":1m5dg4xm said:
Griffin":1m5dg4xm said:
Great times!

I have the RPS MAX clutch with street disc right now.. you think it would be alright to just get the 6 puck disc if my PP looks alright?

I suppose so - I would call and ask RPS to be sure