couple of oil drops

90TURBO4WD

^^^
+1 get a new hose your bound to blow through it eventually then youll lose boost and drivability will fall. as said above

smog7

also just wondering but at how many miles do you guys usually change your oil and oil filter? 2500-3000?

Stubble

Get some M6 bolts (1mm per thread pitch) to hold that intercooler cover down. They should line up with holes in the intercooler itself. One is already threaded, so you don't need a nut.
Definitely get a new throttle body inlet. Your options are new from toyota or check the "parts for sale" forum here and on www.mr2oc.com to see if someone has one for sale or they're parting out a gen 2 3SGTE (in the MR2 world, their car is called a SW20 if it has the 2nd generation 3SGTE). You can also go to your local wrecker to see if they have one, but I doubt it. Wrecked MR2 turbos and alltracs are pretty rare.

theUNYTEDone

about 3K miles for the oil/filter...
the TB inlet piece is not that expensive...i;ve got my old one lying around (still very useable) if you want it...

and there are bolts to secure the IC cover to the IC itself. i think to take of the intercooler, you'll need to remove the bolts that bolt onto the throttle body itself.

at least the previous owner used thick wire. my top mount fan (sold to fraggle) was secured via plastic zip ties.... :shoots: