Do rotas fit on an st185?

smog7

would this fit? i know the size for my car is 5x100 but idunno...
17 x 7.0 +38 4h/5h x 100/114.3

CMS-GT4

Yes it would. You might want to read the wheel tire thread though. Too skinny a wheel for the car IMHO.

smog7

i like the design of a couple of their wheels and they're cheap. i dont see the point of spending 1/4 of what my car cost on wheels.

db

17x7 works fine with a 215/40/17 and maybe with a 225/40/17. 235's are little bit too big. They'll work, but a lot of the tread hangs out the side making me question its reliability in a hard turn.

Just make sure the wheel is a 5x100 or at least a 5x100/114 (dual drilled holes). Pretty sure a 4/5x100/114 doesn't exist on a wheel at the same time.

darthripley

17 x 7 is what i have on my camry actually with a +42mm offset, just to give you an idea.

if you are going to go with a 17" rim on an alltrac i would try to go 8 wide or wider myself...fits the widebody a lot better.

theUNYTEDone

darthripley":ilcgie7e said:
17 x 7 is what i have on my camry actually with a +42mm offset, just to give you an idea.

if you are going to go with a 17" rim on an alltrac i would try to go 8 wide or wider myself...fits the widebody a lot better.

hey ripley...how wide van one go until the tire rubbers start to hit the suspension things?

i remember there were a few people who had to use spacers because of this... :shrug:

darthripley

Unyted, are you talking about on a camry or an alltrac?

my friend with a v6 s/c 98 camry has 18 x 8 rims with +35mm offset & has 5mm spacers in the rear to prevent rubbing. with a camry the only place you have to worry about rubbing is in the rear, but alltracs are a bit different with the widebody etc.

theUNYTEDone

i think it was with an AT...there was discussion about what the widest tires able to be run were, and someone chimed in with the spacers bit...totally foggy to me now, though. :doh: