Post up your wheels.

darthripley

iirc 17" SSR Comps weigh around 13-14lbs each. (i wanted a set really bad -- deep down still do)
the tires look like either falken azenis or yokohama's. :shrug:

we have a set of 16 x 7 +35mm offset Speedline forged magnesium 6 spoke wheels, (forgot the name) they aren't on the alltrac yet. :oops:
the PO rallied with them & scratched 1 up pretty good so it needs a repair. :|

the Speedlines we have weigh about 15-16lbs each without tires so not too heavy :wink:

CMS-GT4

If I ever do this hub conversion, I am planning on getting a set of SSRs in 17x9 that weight ~14lbs.

Griffin

darthripley":3j6fxm7p said:
iirc 17" SSR Comps weigh around 13-14lbs each. (i wanted a set really bad -- deep down still do)
the tires look like either falken azenis or yokohama's. :shrug:

Correct - they are about 13.7 lbs according to SSR - my bathroom scale went back and forth between 13.5 and 4 so I guess thats right.

fhalperformance

Volk GT7's 17 x 8

33a452fb.jpg

bf78c2e5.jpg

Gram Lights 17 x 8

DSC02960.jpg

bigacuralvr

simonsaysyousuck":3o2lyetm said:
SSR comps were discontinued last i checked. i know cuz i really wanted those SSR wheels above and couldnt find fine them to save my life.

Tirerack still has the SSR Comps, I'm working on a quote for some anthracite 16's.

Brett

Griffin

The SSRs were discontinued for a little while, but the company got bought out and now they are making them again

fhalperformance

i heard they got bought but i didnt know they were getting made again. now if only i hadnt bought those gram lights i couldve got them damn it

Gary

alltrac7":15pv1o4m said:
i want those gram lights! how much were they and what model are they?
They are made by Rays/Volk Racing.
The Gram Lights is the model.
They have sub models (57C, 57F, 57 Pro)
The 57C is the cheapest, about $275 a piece.
57F is about $450 a wheel and 57 Pro is about $450-$600.

Denver_whiteST185

SSR's were discountinued and are now being made again by a different company that took the same name. they are still super light.

I happened to get a set of 16 x 7.5" in silver :smokes: (they weigh just under 11lbs and ill let you guys oogle them when they get tires in the spring)

hey, if anyone has a set of 17" SSRs that would be willing to trade for my 16's, let me know

toayoztan

alltracfeb24037bm1.jpg

Here are my rims, they were given to me by Mike (redswan) so i can't complain. I think they are pretty cool on the car, WAY better than stockers anyway ( :shoots: flower power stockers!).

These are ASA JS5, 15". Sorry, don't know much else about.

Bryan

smog7

toayoztan":1ok05247 said:
alltracfeb24037bm1.jpg

Here are my rims, they were given to me by Mike (redswan) so i can't complain. I think they are pretty cool on the car, WAY better than stockers anyway ( :shoots: flower power stockers!).

These are ASA JS5, 15". Sorry, don't know much else about.

Bryan

your car looks super clean, very nice