Post up your wheels.

eddie_gt4

my wheels :D

some 1000millia 7x15 ET35 wheels (got them with the car)
gonna paint them white this winter

picture005as6.jpg

some SpaceWheels 6x15 ET38 wheels (hangover from one of my previous cars)
sold

copyofpicture001zt1.jpg

some Tecnocast 7x16 ET30 wheels (hangover from one fo my previous cars)

picture002zp7.jpg

restored OEM wheels
(btw, I really like them, contrary to most people :smokes: I think they're perfect for winter)

picture037xj4.jpg

smog7

work doesnt have wheels that fit our cars?? why does it have to be a silvia wheel? AWDios, also interested in your wheels

CMS-GT4

I am glad to see someone else running that setup. I was concidering it myself till I found my deal on the sportmax.

AWDios

Yeah I picked them up from Rocketeer, they were originally for an EVO, but the sale fell through, so I got a deal. :)

17x9's 30ET w/ 245/40/17's No spacers.

Was the exhaust quote sarcastic?

bigacuralvr

The no spacers thing is what makes me happy with that setup. I'll buy buying a set of those wheels in the next 6-9 months. Thanks!!!

theUNYTEDone

the soot is not really a good thing...hey awdios, have you got a side shot of your exhaust?

the tip must just be too short, eh?
regardless, i think it looks sick, too!

as well as the wheels....9 inches eh? have you had rubbing issues? i remember it was discussed previously but i cant find the thread anymore. sorry...

Meurz

That's Conan's way of saying "In my humble opinion, I think the design of the Work Emotion Kai looks better if not the best on a Nissan Silvia". :)

Conan

Meurz":1mhn9tsz said:
That's Conan's way of saying "In my humble opinion, I think the design of the Work Emotion Kai looks better if not the best on a Nissan Silvia". :)
You got it, man! ;) I'm thinking a red & black S14 200SX or blue S14a...
Anyway, I mean the fact that the wheel looks sweet and sexy on the shelf doesn't mean it will look good on the car, especially on the all-trac. Those things have to be matched. From the gazillion pictures I've seen, it goes best with 5-6 spoke old school rims, TE37 and the like being a few Dolce & Gabana of JDM wheels that look fine.