Midwest

b-fye

Duluth Minnesota about 2.5 hours north of Minneapolis
I have seen one other alltrac in town, but it was beat to hell :(

Does anyone live near me with an alltrac?

gt423s

Muskego, Wisconsin

Just outside of milwaukee and i've seen 3 or 4 alltracs near me... Just picked mine up from Oregon!

Sifu

b-fye":7mlf1tvd said:
Duluth Minnesota about 2.5 hours north of Minneapolis
I have seen one other alltrac in town, but it was beat to hell :(

Does anyone live near me with an alltrac?

There are about 5-6 around the St. Paul/Minneapolis area (Shoteh, Phonger, GTFoursomething, myself and others). I think half of those are running. :p

FastTrac

Council BLuffs, Iowa here. I drive to Omaha, NE every day for work. Should get together soon when it is nice out and cruise and chat. If everyone wanted to drive out to the middle of no where Iowa then I'd gladly host a party, even during my graduation party on May 12! Everyone's invitied if they are willing to make the trip, tons of food and people. But granted none with as nice a cars as ours! Oh, in Nebraska there is a bar called Flashbacks, right off 84th st. Every Wednesday they hold a little car show. I'll be there once weather warms up and I graduate.

91alltrac

FastTrac":32unrua7 said:
Council BLuffs, Iowa here. I drive to Omaha, NE every day for work. Should get together soon when it is nice out and cruise and chat. If everyone wanted to drive out to the middle of no where Iowa then I'd gladly host a party, even during my graduation party on May 12! Everyone's invitied if they are willing to make the trip, tons of food and people. But granted none with as nice a cars as ours! Oh, in Nebraska there is a bar called Flashbacks, right off 84th st. Every Wednesday they hold a little car show. I'll be there once weather warms up and I graduate.

There are plenty of alltracs in the area.

TheAutoholic

Kansas City. Me, GripAddict, and TheRealMusashi all hang out a lot. all three of our All Tracs have never run at the same time. Ever.

jprine01

jprine01":3alnvfbg said:
Chicago, IL here
Black 90', but it is currently being restored.
Yeah my car is still not back together :( Made some progress..
Need a few more parts, waiting for my head to get back etc..
The front right floor pan needs some work..
Ahg.. I just need to get it running then i can fix the rest.

zak062

Bolingbrook, IL here with a st165

met a guy at taco bell with a st185 the other day, was wondering if hes around here