del sol with a body kit

b-fye

So I was heading back from school today down the interstate going about 80 and this del sol with a body kit, exhaust tip, and a big aluminum spoiler came flying up on me. He got next to me and revved the piss out of his car. I figured why not, my alltrac is all stock so I wanted to see how I would do. I dropped it to 4th and he dropped it too, I started pulling on him. I seriously had like 3 car lengths on him in no time and I was still pulling. So I let off and then he caught back up. He decided that he wasn't done. There was a huge hill coming up so he pulled up next to me and dropped it again. I just gave it like 3/4 throttle in 5th and boosted right up the hill right by him :D . He must have gone with all show and no go for his car. Anyways, I just wanted to share my first time screwing around with another car in my new alltrac.

muneo

A B16 motor gives people a bit too much confidence for their own good. I had a CRX with a B16. Quick but no "oomph" at all. The damn motor only has 110 Lbs./ft of torque from a little 1.6 liter. That car is not in its element on the freeway especially up a hill

2RM

Thats wierd a couple of month ago some guy in a del Sol tried to race me, it was raining that morning too :shock: What was he thinking? It was an orange one with a body kit. The most shocking thing about that car was the DSG stiker on the door. It even had the little lettering under it that said direct shift gearbox. I made sure that what it said I read it a couple of times. The guy reved at me and I was like wata F#$%! Ok Ill hand your sticker ass back to you. I wooped that Del Sols ass so hard that the guy didnt even looked over at the next light.

RafaCalde

some guy in a focus tried me. he got lucky it was too cold and i over boosted and hit safe mod. at half throttle i held him and then i hit full throttle and *booog*. oh well. another day. i aslo beat a v6 camaro about a month ago. he got half a car on me cause i was at too low an rpm and my lag was horendous, but once boost kicked in. it was see ya later.