How's your All-Trac?

Is your All-Trac in working condition?

• Yes! Running like a champ!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I'm worried. It's smoking a little bit.

• Not right now. I'm rebuilding my engine.

• Not right now. I'm fixing something other then my engine.

• What!? You mean these things actually work?

• Total voters

toayoztan

Running good and strong..pull hard, no bogs or hesitations up top, no vac leaks...however, i have an oil leak (rear main seal) and i'm running rich..but nothing that deadlines the car!

Bryan

silverarrow

Mine needs to be registered since it is non-op right now. And just needs a new ABS speed sensor on and car is good to go. Found out why I had a 2k rpm rattle and it was the tmic shield rattling and belt squeeking was fixed with belt dressing. :D

Can't wait to have my brother's t3/t04e .63 a/r 60-1 turbo out of his mr2 installed in my car. :D

Kyoto

This is the seventh week it will have been in the shop. Went to get an eManage fitted and whilst giving it the final tune, there was a recurring miss when it got warm which is occurring at about 3000rpm. Replaced entire ignition system but the edlay has been in waiting for parts from Japan. After sending over the wrong rotor cap twice the mechanic just got them to send over every single 3SGTE cap they have. It arrived today and is being fitted this arvo.

Before the ignition, he checked all the O2 sensors and the guy reckons if this doesn't solve the problem, then it is either fuel pump of knock sensor. Given that when the things is ready to go hes putting in a Bosch 044 pump and FPR anyway it should be fixed. If anyone has any suggestions as to the miss I'd be more than happy to hear them. I need my car for work so imagine what being without it for 7 weeks is doing to me!

illGT4

Interesting results from the poll so far. 50% running like a champ.
Good to see we got some results.. keep them coming. ;)

illGT4

CMS-GT4":3f9aoa3n said:
Rebuilding the engine..... And much more. Full restore.

Yep yep.. ST185 is getting full restoration. Interior, Forged engine, turbo, fuel system, brake kit, etc..

ST165 is being prepped for fun times and destruction.

Rick89GTS

Rick89GTS":327nwdqo said:
My 165 is running like a champ. (Small oil leak, possibly VC gasket at passenger's top corner side)
I did all the maintenance and repairs when I first bought it and it's paid off well.
Jinxed myself!
Took it out of storage and found my rear caliper seized. Should be fixed soon though :wink:

OlyST185

mine here is running well, but always hitting the fuel cut and i gotta change those tires! whatever im installing soon my Megasquirt so no more problem with the fuel cut 8)

daveryan

Daily driver running like a champ!

New in the last month:
H&R spacers
new OEM rear struts/mounts
sway bushes
new tires
TD black 15" rims (14 lb)
new amp under seat
new subs in doors

Car is better than when I bought it!

illGT4

OlyST185":j0nxrjrv said:
mine here is running well, but always hitting the fuel cut and i gotta change those tires! whatever im installing soon my Megasquirt so no more problem with the fuel cut 8)

Rock on OLY Dude! :shoots: