New year meet?

Gary

It looks like almost all alltracs in south Florida are up and running now. :)
Would you guys like to have a meet during the holidays?
We could do a BBQ or go out for dinner together.
Or we could do a dyno meet cause Todd and Kim are going to have their cars tuned anyway.
Let's hear some ideas.

GT4times2

Im for a Dyno meet, or a night at the track. When do you think we can make this happen? Early January? Some may be out of town for the holidays. I think we could wait for early to mid Jan. More cars would come. I can let Perry, and a few other locals know about it as soon as we agree on something. It would be cool to add some MR2, WRX, 240sx and EVo guys if anything for the Dyno meet. It would be interesting.

Gary

I scrap my Atlanta trip, so I'll be around.
It was nice and cold yesterday so I took the car out.
I wish it was cold like this all winter. :(
When will you guys be ready for the tuning?

Gary

AWD dyno at Japtrix :
Baseline (included 3 pulls) - $100
with air/fuel - $125
One Hour of Dyno Time - $180
I don't think we have enough people to do get a group price.
Need to make more EVO/STi friends. :doh:

GT4times2

Let's agree on a date, and take it from there. Once that's done we can work on getting dyno rates at Twilight Performance in Miami or any other shops in the area.
Gary,
You're not the only one. Yesterday was nice indeed. I wish we can have more cool weather. The heat is just too much. (now it's ok)
Kim,
How was Atlanta? Im going again late January. I didnt get to go to the Aquarium nor the zoo, but enjoyed some nice mountain (and twisties) runs in my friend's Turbo Corrado. Maybe next time. It wasnt too cold there either.
Carlos,
Once agreed on time and location, I will get in touch with the shop of everyone's choice for dyno rate and/or discounts.

GT4times2

Gary...already a step ahead :) . We can check with Twilight in Miami..IF that's too far, we can do JAPTRIX..

I can get more poeple involved to get better discounts. WRX/EVO guys...and Nissan RB26DET powered 240SXs..

91sofla

Frantz--Atlanta was fun. My fiancee really liked the city and we had a good time.

I heard Twilight was under new management/had a new owner.

I agree, the weather has been very nice the past few days.

Celi-GT4

I'm in for a Moroso test and Tune if possible. I will be getting the car tuned next wed the 3rd at Jap trix.
Gary-Fishing was good today 4 for 6 on Sails

Kim- YOu got PM

Gary

Stop teasing me damn it. :cry:
Call me next time you'll be out there.

I'm down for the next Wednesday @ Japtrix.
What time you will be there?
We can do test and tune in the evening also.

Celi-GT4

Kim- It took rodger a bit to re mount my ignation and fuse box. He tuned for 1 hour and will finsh tommarrow. The plugs need to be regapped from stock to .025 or so. She was bucking past 13psi. made 330awhp at 13psi. I am looking for 20psi. I will update tommarrow.

Celi-GT4

SO FLA Guys
Got the car back from Japtrix, much more zippy and fun to drive. Rodger there would not push it past 16.5 psi with knock detection. (I need to hook it up) made 360AWHp ion his mustang dyno, only 285 ft/lbs(200ftlbs by 3700 rpm in 3rd. All on pump gas. Rodger thinks 19psi on pump will be fine. This is a conservative timing map.
I am happy as this is about 5 more at 6 psi lees then I made in Colorado on a simlar dyno. I want to run 21 psi though and I may have to run a blended race gas to do it. Digital 7 msd ignition was also installed making for a better idle and better drive as well as strong spark. Rodger and the crew at Japtrix are awsome. They loved the car, Rodger thinks he can push 430 out of here at 21 psi the way it is setup now. Good guy and fair priced. I told Pat that once I get it tuned for 21psi thatI am installing nitrous and want to race him. He was not amuzed, all biz. He said he would. I think If I went with a 60 wet I could get 500awhp. Might make for a fun moroso meet though.
Todd

91sofla

Awesome! Glad to hear everything turned out well for you. Nice numbers.
Maybe I'll look into that MSD ignition too.
Hehe, that would be a fun showdown with Pat if you got everything to it's potential.

I set up an appointment to have my tuned at the end of this month. Hope it goes as well as yours did.

--Kim