CRISTMAS MEET

RIalltrac

slow isnt even the word for it

So I had a brain fart and remembered thier website, this is the link for thier dyno information http://www.ktrperformance.com/services/dyno_tuning.htm# Three runs for $85 or three runs with wideband & boost logging for $110. If we could get 10-15 cars together they would set up a private day, but you would only get two runs per car, and they would include lunch for $1000. If we were going to do that we would have to get other people involved like the 2's, evo's or subies (fat chance on the last crowd)

Gary

I'll see if I can gather people from BMS.
I went to their meet last weekend.
Several supercharged Zs, EVO, STi, NSX, Z06 Vette, M3, F-360 showed up.

bms0.jpg

bms1.jpg

bms2.jpg

Gary

Yup. Ferrari., no pic, I already left when he arrived.
Then couple of people did burn out and that's pretty much.
Cop came a little later and they had to leave. :)

I will call you next time they meet.
There is a guy in that group owns 3 Mclaren F1's

RIalltrac

alright I'll give you one, but three? those cars are like a million a pop. Does he live in the northeast or does he just come around during the summer for shows?

Gary

^^^^
Forgot to mention, from the pic, ignore the mini,
Best sport cars, and best sport sedan ever. :)

Mafix

I'll be driving up there if all goes well. i'm having some minor issues with parts but i would think all would be good by the time for this comes

presure2

hey guys, figured i'd drop a line and say im in..heres a stupid Q for you guys,...can i still run my FWD on the AWD dyno? by then the 5sfte should be up and running, i'd love to get some #'s on it.. :D
manny

RIalltrac

well they do have rwd cars that they work on there, so I would imagine theres a way to make it work. they probably just have to lock one of the rollers while your on there

RIalltrac

see now we need to go there, they obviously have interest in the celica community. hhhmmm wonder if they'd be interested in a sponsorship.....

alltracman78

Well, I'm still going to do my best to be there, but I'm supposed to go to Iraq in the early spring, so that may mess up my schedule a bit, plus I got married this summer, and we just got a house, so $ is kinda tight. :cry:
I do have my 2 ignitions tho, and if possible I will do the comparison.

Has anyone thought of a date yet, or are we waiting on something?

Gary

Hey Jeremy, congrats for the new house!
Do all the cars fit in the garage? :D
But the spring trip to Iraq sucks! :shoots:

Look like I'm going to miss this event. I'm out of town till Jan 3rd. :cry:

alltracman78

Gary":5eikpw2g said:
Do all the cars fit in the garage? :D

NO :cry:
I tried to get a 2 car garage, but I lost out :x I have to choose between storing all the parts [I save $90 month] or storing the car.
I'm only renting the house tho, I will [hopefully] be coming back up to NE in a little over a year.

Mafix

so hopefully as i've been saying for 3 months now, the "right" intercooler should be here this week. not one for a conquest. so december is game. and most of january. are we doing this christmas meet?

RIalltrac

well with no gary & no jeremy, this meet is getting thin on people who will actually show. I would definately go, after that we're only talking like 2 or 3 more cars in the dead winter, when snow & other god awful things can ruin anyones day. Personally I would need to see a bit more response before I booked a bunch of dyno time with these people. I hate wasting my & other peoples time. I would assume most of the 2's are garaged up for the winter, rwd and snow arent pleasant mixtures. If anyone has any ideas to breath some life back into this event I'll do all I can to help.