Me and Subaru wheels?

Shawn

Hey guys,
I'm new to toyotas, but my all trac will be my 5th car and i'm 17 :D My first and current DD is a 1987 Nissan 200sx, then I got a 1990 VW Fox for free which I ended up taking the wheels off from and junking it, then 2 VW GTI's one an '86 as a streetcar w/ lacking interior and 2.0l block and a '91 parts car which is going bye-bye soon.
Anyways, I found a celica alltrac turbo for $400 without wheels, mirrors, title, and a lot of stuff uninstalled, and I have easy access to 5x100 bolt subaru wheels and I was hoping that the hubs would be close enough that I could use hubcentric rings or not cause its getting trailered home so it doesn't need to rotate the wheels too much.

Thanks in advance,

-Shawn C.

Gary

Subaru wheel has very high offset. (50+)
Alltrac wheel has about mid-high 30 offset.
You won't be able to fit it without any spacers.

Shawn

How thick to the spacers need to be? I've got some... 5mm (I think) spacers laying around, would those work? If not i'll just make some up :D

Thanks for all the help,

-Shawn C.

Gary

If you just need it to clear the strut, probably not much.
But if you want them to flush the fender, you will need a real thick one especially in the rear.
Do you have ST165 or ST185? What tire are you going to put on?

Shawn

Its an ST165 and I dunno on the tires, may even be rally tires on 15in speedline wheels but its just to get the car home then I'm going to pursue some more precise wheels.

Thanks again,

-Shawn C.