UPPER NE MEET 10/30 @ COLT STATE PARK, BRISTOL, RI @ NOONISH

presure2

hey guys some of us from 6gc.net and celica.net decided to have another meet before the REAL cold sets in, we planning on having it on oct. 30 @ colt state park in bristol, RI. we plan on starting to show up for around noonish, hanging out checking out each others cars and bbqing and whatnot..pics ect..should be fun :)
anyway, would love to have some of you alltrac guys aboard, so feel free to come on down, and enjoy the fun!
mqmapgend.gif

link to mapquest

RIalltrac

I have a wedding to go to and my gf is in the wedding party so I cant bail, but I do have to go through bristol to get to where its all at, so dont be surprised to see some goofy kid in a suit

Gary

RIalltrac":32ugi98y said:
I have a wedding to go to and my gf is in the wedding party so I cant bail, but I do have to go through bristol to get to where its all at, so dont be surprised to see some goofy kid in a suit
Suit and alltrac
Perfect for photo shoot! :D

presure2

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahah that'd be funny!!
gary, you comin down, man? love to see a couple alltracs! :smokes:

alltracman78

Well, it looks like I got my wish. I will be home tonite, and if possible, I will be there.

RIalltrac":1j3jjru0 said:
ya the camry alltrac :p
Really?!!! That's going to be my next project [after the 93].

RIalltrac

your gonna be home jeremy? thats cool, I dont have to be at the church until 3 on saturday and my gf is out the door in the morning to do her duties as a brides maid sooooooo.......looks like i'll be there for a little visit.

alltracman78

RIalltrac":1dtwulvf said:
your gonna be home jeremy? thats cool, I dont have to be at the church until 3 on saturday and my gf is out the door in the morning to do her duties as a brides maid sooooooo.......looks like i'll be there for a little visit.

I think so. I'm doing a wheel bearing tomorrow, up at Hanscom.

GMan

> RIalltrac
> ya the camry alltrac Razz

It gets 30mpg now. :)
3SGTE, 1MZFE or 1UZFE install ? :-}

> He needs to get that clutch done already

Clutch part some day ?

While I am down there...
Any one near Inskip, I wanna test drive an G35x. :)

I'll try and make it.
Any rain plans ?

Regards;

GMan

Gary took a few, I am sure he will put then up soon.

I do not think he got the offroad action though ?

Regards;
------------------------

presure2

hey guys, glad you all came over to hang with us, hope you guys had as much fun as i did!!
jeremy, right after you left, the rangers were comming by like every 5 minutes!! hahaha im gonna make an imagestation album with all the pics i took, ill put up a link to it once i get it done. :D
thanks for coming guys!
manny

Attachments

• jeremeygrass.jpg
    jeremeygrass.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 7

alltracman78

:D

Hey Manny, I actually got another question for you.
Remember the guy with the black na SW20 that swapped in a JDM 3s? Do you have any contact info on him? I am really interested in talking to him.
Thanks.