JDM ALLTRAC

hideki

nakada.JPG

nakadaside.jpg

nakadaback.jpg

nakadaeg.jpg

The last one is a old picture .

Kyoto

Wicked! I think when you add body effects to the 165 it makes it look more dated than it actually is, but thats not a bad thing. Look at the Audi Sport Quattro, i have never seen a more 80's looking car in my life, but it still looks awesome.

hideki

Well,that's not my 165,it's my friend's .

Someone posted his 165 picture on this forum before and someone claimed "low down !! " , I told him so, and he did :D
Also he changed to 17" rim

I'll let him send me some more pics.

CMS-GT4

hideki,

Do you have a video of the 165's racing or anything?

I am curious how they compete with other car.

hideki

Coldiron,

I don't have any videos of those.
Because I prefer rally more than the circuit race.
Some of my friends run on the circuit ,I'll let them take a video and send me if they have a chance .

5speedGT4

if you dont mind me asking, what size/brand wheels you are running, offset and tires also? I really like how both cars look! though your wheels are awesome!

I also really like your friends hood, ive been looking for some sort of vent to get rid of some heat in the engine bay, and thats the only one ive seen that i like. Any info on it?

hideki

Posted some more pictures.

Andrew,

Mine is
ADVAN RG
7.5J 16" offset +47mm
Spacer
F : +25mm
R: +35mm

Mine's got the same rear fender panel as ALLTRAC ,it's 10mm wider (each side) than JDM . JDM 165 is 20mm narrow than yours.

Tire
AZENIS RT215
205/50-16 or 225 tire
(pulled the front fender by hand for the wide tyre)

My friend's
Speedline Champion
Not Aluminium ,it's a Mag :shock:
8J 17" offset +30mm

Tire
forgot to ask the brand...
225/40 - 17

Well he said" 17" Speedline is too heavy ... "

Hood vent
The big one from MCR (in JP, known as the GTR tuner) , it was(may be still) popular vent in JP
Another one ,it's a general-purpose vent .

Kyoto

Your cars are awesome Hideki. If you don't mind my asking, is that radiator shroud you have available commercially? I've been looking for somehting like that and i just assumed you'd have to get one custom made.

hideki

Thanks Tim,

I mede it with 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness aluminium plate.
I made only 6 sets of those on last summer to sell but it was almost an order made...

Why only 6 sets?
The most of JP 165 owner does not pay attention to the cooling (the water temp) in the summer .

It's worth to put on to the ST165,but I think it costs alot for shipping (to the overseas...)

GT4CE

Can you give us some information about the Vented Hood, is it custom, or can those vents be purchased and installed?

I love all the ST165 pictures, the ST185 dominate in numbers here in the US.

5speedGT4

hideki-

thanks for the info! im trying to figure out why im getting rubbing problems on my 165... im running a set of rev 17x7s with a +30mm offset with a 15mm rear spacer and rolled rear fenders. Also this is with 215/40/17 toyo tires (i want azenis!). And B&G springs (1.5 inch drop).

Hmm oh well, im digging the cars though! that carbon fiber piece in the front of his engine bay is awesome! i want one!

hideki

He put the vent by himself.

Here are some of vents we can purchase .
Ofcourse there are more .

300x200-14_1.jpg

hato2460025-img600x421-1096877213docu0032.jpg

basara5523-img600x450-1040519422otsidakuto.jpg

aruca7-img600x450-1088245732p6210093.jpg

dolphinaerojp-img600x450-1038748920dolphin_006.jpg

300x200-5_1.jpg

kikiki1-img600x450-1098861493ts260099.jpg

Andrew,
I really want to put 17" rims!!!
But the tire will be too thin for my driving on the rough winding :cry:

The CF piece , he made it from 0.2mm CF plate like below
paddock38-img600x450-1094101617dry_011.jpg

ChrisD

Hideki,

That is awesome! I have a set of JDM "GT-FOUR" decals that I had planned to install on my car. I was a bit sceptical about installing them, since I didn't know how it would look with the Alltrac body kit. It looks great!! :D

Also, do many GT-Four's in JP race in the 1/4 mile? So many of them there. I wonder if any of them would be interested in adding their times to my world race page here? Click link: http://www.gtfour.ca/race.html

I would love to see how well the JP guys are doing compared to the rest of us...

Of course I would not understand the Japanese, so I'd need some help with that... :D

Chris