Will It run 11s

Will it run 11s

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Klas

It would be nice to see what you guys think of my setup for the summer 2007.
I ran 12.557sec at the quarter mile in the summer of 2005 with the following mods to my st165.
ported head and manifolds, upgraded ct26, eagle rods, JE pistons, TRD clutch, fmic, chipped factory ecu. The rest of the car, cams, injectors,fuelpump,wheels,body, interior was stock.

My new mods for summer 2007 will be: deleted TVIS, 1000cc injectors,Haltech management system, aeromotiv 1000 fuelpump and fuelpressure regulator+filter, alu fuelcell, fiberglass sunroof,hood,fenders,trunklid, polycarbonat side and rear windows, racing seats.

So, what do you think? How fast will it go?
Thanks!

Klas

I´m thinking the same thing, I didn´t think It would go mid 12s with the ct26.I wonder what the best time is for an alltrac or mr2 with an ct26?

black88inmd

after seeing your runs without any type of management before and looking at how rich you were running (was funny watching blue smoke out of the exhaust) I think you should hit real low 12s. Maybe if you do race gas and play with timing so you get power earlier on in the power band and you can get a real high 11 run.

TheAutoholic

An MR2 could probably be in teh 11 with a CT27, but I don't know about an All Trac.

Ok just saw that you are going with a haltek. With those mods and a really good tune 11s should be within reach.

SuperWhite92

IIRC, the fastest CT26 was an 11.7. At least that's what Bryan Moore was telling me at NA2005. I suppose it could have changed since them.

Klas

Ok, great! 11.7s that´s fast. Well, now I know it´s possible. Would be awesome to hit a high 11.

Conan

That's a quite humorous mod list, 1000cc and CT26 :shock: :twisted: even if uprated. I'd say it will depend on how good you drive that time, high 11 possible. Get a serious turbo ASAP ;)

sleeper

since you have change`d everything else... why not just get a large turbo? that`S the only thing stopping you from low 11`s... :wink:

Klas

:lol: I know. The thing is that I have bought a st185 head that I´m gonna port. When it´s time to bolt that on,I will also put in the 272 degrees hks cams and springs,at the same time I will have my tubelar manifold and garret gt40 installed togetter with an ross intake manifold and 1600cc injectors.
The plan is to learn and map my haltech with the ct26 for this summer, and there is NO WAY I´m gonna be able to istall all the parts I´ve listed above in time for this summer. :) These are my resons why I´m sticking with the little ct26.

sleeper

ser at du skal ha lexan ruter bak og sievinduene.. hva betaler du for det? mulig jeg er int i det jeg og.. :wink:

Gary

너가 영어로 그것을 배치할 수 있으면 그래서 사람에게 이해할 수 있으면 좋을 것이. 감사