How would you prefer to see the board:

• Black type on White background looks fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White type on Black background like the old board

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rick89GTS

Hey all,

Will this board eventually revert to the white type on black background format? Seems to be some interest in that. Just wondering what you all think...?

White Flash

I actually think it is OK the way it is, but if they wanna change it back to black, I really don't care. Maybe there could be a few different themes for people to choose from.

gt4tuner

I dunno why, but I think the black background was easier on the eyes. Plus it makes our forum different than most.

XoDuzZ

black - 2 reasons.

With a white background on low-refresh rate monitors, it flickers really, really bad. I'm running at 85 hrz and can almost pick it up at the corner of my eye.

Now, most monitors are at 60hz, so it gives you an idea of how back thte flicker is with the light color. Not to mention, black was nice as it was - go

BACK TO BLACK

jimlau

I think it's more readable as black text on white/light blue/gray (even with my CRT at 65Hz), but if there is a way to have user-selectable themes, I think that would be great for everyone.

alltrac.net

Working on it, give me a chance.

I decided to put up the forum early, before the modifications, so that everyone could use it. However, post after post is full of what we want back etc... You will have to be a little patient. Most understand, but I keep seeing new posts asking the same questions like can it be black and where are the old messages.

I have already created a black version. You will get to choose this color or black. The black version has to be modified before it will work properly, so it is not yet available to choose. Hopefully it will be up this weekend.

Next person to make a post about if it can be black will be banned!!! HAHA
I'm kidding... maybe..