Gauging interest for a November Vancouver Meet

AWDios

Ok I may have a hub!!! But, i may also be receiving a shipment of furniture that weekend. I'll keep you posted.

StranD

I'm good for the 13th but it will have to be later in the afternoon. I coach little girls' soccer and we have games on Saturdays. Probably free around 1:30p-2p time.

binkie

So I finally test drove the Celica after rewiring the knock sensor, and it drives much, much better :evil: . I also cleaned up the front brakes. It looks like she'll be ready for saturday. I will be cleaning up the rear brakes and adjusting the e-brakes this week.

So who's all up for this saturday? I have something to do sat morning, but we normally meet up mid-day, anyways.

Should we start a list whos coming? 8) :wink: :roll: :D :D :smokes:

And where do we want to meet? :shrug:

Marc

Zeus

my car is up and running... needs a tune with the wideband but i dont forsee any problems that would prevent my from comming over :)

binkie

It looks like light rain Saturday.

I called TBC about Karting. They are free before 4:30 and after 7:30, with possibility of squeezing in if we show up. Is there any interest in doing this again?

Seeing as no-one else has come up with ideas on where to meet, I will choose somewhere when I find out where people are coming from, and weather or not we try to go karting.

When posting your commitment, please advise your location, and a reasonable arrival time to GVRD area.

Marc

Rick89GTS

binkie":22niyu6a said:
It looks like light rain Saturday.

I called TBC about Karting. They are free before 4:30 and after 7:30, with possibility of squeezing in if we show up. Is there any interest in doing this again?

Seeing as no-one else has come up with ideas on where to meet, I will choose somewhere when I find out where people are coming from, and weather or not we try to go karting.

When posting your commitment, please advise your location, and a reasonable arrival time to GVRD area.

Marc

Marc, yeah, some hard decisions need to be made in the next coupla days. So far, we've got the date for Saturday, November 13th and I'm cool with whatever activities you decide.

We could meet at Lansdowne Mall or across the street at Kwantlen College in Richmond (Saturday, no school, should be empty lot) as two options.
We need to get this meet moving!
See my other post for a head count.