Northeast Roll Call

illGT4

What's up..

joining the roll call.. I'm North of Pittsburgh. . I also reside in Scottsdale arizona.. (if anyone cares.. :) )

gearhead313

illGT4":3sm3po74 said:
What's up..

joining the roll call.. I'm North of Pittsburgh. . I also reside in Scottsdale arizona.. (if anyone cares.. :) )

do u drive your car regularly? im suprised i dont see it more.

New All-Trac owner in 2 days :D . I also own a 92 GT with a 3S-GTE swap.
Anyway,
East of Pittsburgh, PA when i get breaks from school, and State College, PA when i'm learning stuff.

k_trac

Lowell, MA representin'

Great to see lots of alltrac friends not too far away. Still waiting for my ST205 clip or my money back from those bastards at fuel imports. If anyone wants to pay them a visit with me in Hopatcong NJ, I may go down there soon to throw some bows!

SnowDRiFT

yo keith, i told ya id be all over helping you get your money back. i havent seen ya online in a million years. PM me sometime and ill give ya my number and we can go get your money! rough them up a bit too if we feel like it.....

RIalltrac

Did someone say roughing up? I got some extra aggression to get out and a car that'll make it to NJ, sounds like a plan to me

Bori

I'm 45 minutes from Hopotcong and i sure can use a way to release my stress.

I have my ass kicking boots in my closet just itchin for use.

GMan

I am a native of boston, a few mods on a '92 ST185.

I would be interested in a 6 Flags meet.
I used to often drive down to NYC.
How about a meet up in NYC for the Interantional
Auto show in April ?

I should've made some of the NYC meets before. :)
Close enough.

Regards;

CrazyAchmed

I don't own one yet, but seriously looking. Seems to be alot more reliable than my old Stealth and much cheaper on maintence.

Out of Southern MD. Down the street from Mafix.