87gts 3sge swapping to stock ct26

buzzbomber87gts

I have a few questions...
I have already bought all of the stock alltrac parts for my 87. I got the manifold, ct26, 550cc injectors...everything but an intercooler and piping. heres everything i have:
ct26
550cc injectors side feed
alltrac manifold
iequus 20psi boost guage
1 step colder ngk v-power plugs

i know i need:
downpipe
weld internal wastegate shut
external wastegate
adjustable fpr
255lph pump
fmic
piping
bov

questions:
how do i hook up the boost guage and where does it hook up to?
where do I mount the afm?
how much boost can i run with the stock 9:3:1 compression ratio and a brand new headgasket?
I have the stock ecu so I could keep TVIS so will the turbo mess anything up?
I have been looking at boost controllers, blow off valves, and wastegates and I dont want to spend a lot on any of it i just want to get it done so does anyone have a good opinion on a good one to get?
will i really need the 255lph pump if I get an fpr and use the 550 injectors?

This is my first turbo project and I dont know a whole lot about it, but I am stoked about getting this done. any info about it would be greatly appreciated. let me know guys

buzzbomber87gts

i have everything i need for the swap but the stock manifold and a tubular manifold i bought both hit the starter....is there anything i can do about this?

86celicast

buzzbomber87gts":5g8q7c2u said:
i have everything i need for the swap but the stock manifold and a tubular manifold i bought both hit the starter....is there anything i can do about this?
your exhaust manifold right? you could use a 3sfe tranny and that would flip the starter around pointing it towards the battery...or perhaps you could mod. the manifold.