Movies added

toayoztan

It's not working for me. How do we get in? It says it doesn't allow anonymous logins or my email address isn't accepted. I need a user email and password? I hope it's because i'm not a newbie member lol.

Bryan

Shaggz00

dude... that last video was AWESOME!!!!
That mustang GT-R one is from a video called mischief by some local buddys of mine, company called tekademics. You can find their videos online. some cool stuff. Also great stuff!

beej

Austen_gt4":2fx3nwdq said:
When u say tekademics do u mean the same people as in the mischief 3000 (gumball rally) ???

the very same ppl....Dado one of the guys that owns the company, also owns DTMpower.net

Shaggz00

haha, funny how everybody knows Dado. Even way over there in Australia. Yeah, him and Dustin are the Mischief 3000 guys. Dustin is the one in the Pig mask on the cover. Haven't seen him in a long while though. Dado lives about 15 mins from my house so he and dustin are pretty local. He's also Brazilian, an I'm down with all the brazilians so I see him at parties sometimes.

beej

Shaggz00":cct4cbqk said:
haha, funny how everybody knows Dado. Even way over there in Australia. Yeah, him and Dustin are the Mischief 3000 guys. Dustin is the one in the Pig mask on the cover. Haven't seen him in a long while though. Dado lives about 15 mins from my house so he and dustin are pretty local. He's also Brazilian, an I'm down with all the brazilians so I see him at parties sometimes.

i used to post on DTM all the time, coz i had a fetish for BMW's. its where i learnt most my shit.....thats the only reason i know Dado.....i remember the huge threads wen his sexy arse yellow beast got stolen :(