Post your quarter mile times here!

lumbercis

Please post and encourage everyone else to post their quarter mile times for their GT-Four (all gens). The list is located on Chris Dittrick's site here:
http://myautosphere.com/home/modules/al ... view&cid=1

The submission system is automated so you can submit your own times. Certain times will require a timeslip to allow submission.

You are also encouraged to make a post with your time, pics/vids and any details of the run here in the racing chat section for discussion.

This post will be updated with any changes to the database and/or submission guidlines.

Happy Racing!

J.

Klas

Ok,I´ll give it a try. 12.577s 176km/h with stock fuel and ignition system, stock ecu, ct26 (upgraded), Stock interior.

EVcelica

^^^ Post your mods not your NON-mods.

13.8 at 101 mph - stock head - stock turn signals - stock shifter - and stock paint (upgraded)

andycaca

13.1@104 (near enough)
13.1.jpg

mods:
straight intake with cone filter
FMIC
3" aussie downpipe
2.25" scorpion stainless steel full exhaust system

CodingParadox

12.98@106

Stock longblock, SB46@22psi on race gas, super conservative tune. I threw out the timeslip, I was just curious what the car was doing. :)

Denver_whiteST185

19.664 @ 65.98 mph, I win slowest :D

Ive got the timeslip to prove it. The story behind it was that i had to sit on the starting line for 5 minutes or so since the mustang i was lining up against was having some sort of problems. I was also on my old clutch. The short of it was that i heatsoaked really badly, and then the clutch was slipping horribly. Now both the clutch and the intercooler are upgraded along with some other mods, so i expect low 15's at least this year, maybe high 14's.

btw, im located at 5280 ft.

andycaca

Gary":1fl0vcmq said:
andycaca":1fl0vcmq said:
13.1@104 (near enough)
http://andrewmcc.com/13.1.jpg

mods:
FMIC
3" aussie downpipe
Did you forget something?
I meant a lot of things that did not come stock on your car. :wink:

im not sure what you mean? i have lots of other mods but they arent relevant to drag times. eg rollcage, big brakes, 16" wheels etc. boost on that run was 1.18bar btw

Gary

andycaca":84y5jqqi said:
Gary":84y5jqqi said:
andycaca":84y5jqqi said:
13.1@104 (near enough)
http://andrewmcc.com/13.1.jpg

mods:
FMIC
3" aussie downpipe
Did you forget something?
I meant a lot of things that did not come stock on your car. :wink:

im not sure what you mean? i have lots of other mods but they arent relevant to drag times. eg rollcage, big brakes, 16" wheels etc. boost on that run was 1.18bar btw

How much does your car weigh? :)
How about clutch, gearbox, diff?
I bet they aren't stock ST165.

andycaca

doh! youre right :oops:
ST205 gearbox and diff, fensport/helix 6-puck clutch. 1345kg fully loaded, without me in it

sorry :)

ChrisD

Hey guys!

To make things easier please provide me with:

1/4 slip (jpeg image...very important for validation)
Real Name (or the name you'd like me to use)
Year and Model of Car
Picture of Car
Mods list
Date of run

Thanks!

lumbercis

I havent talked this over with Chris, but just to encourage everyone to keep posting, I think temporarily, we can go ahead and post you up until the next time you get to the track (and save your timeslip!).

As a temporary guidline, lets use the same standards that mr2oc uses:

Times of 13.00 don't need a timeslip, but it is highly encouraged!

Times of 12.99 or quicker MUST have time slip!
Photos of the car and videos of the run are highly encouraged.

Times of 11.49 or quicker MUST have time slip
and one of the following (Photos of the car are highly encouraged):
*official race results on 3rd party site (i.e. NHRA, NDRA, etc)
*video of the actual run or video of another run within .3 of new post
*already on the registry with a legitimate, established entry within .3 of new post

Lets see how this works out and we can make modifications later if we need to.

I'll edit the initial post with this info.

J.

KORacing

Owner: Trevor Johnson
Boardname: tjdouble07
Car: 1990 Toyota Celica Alltrac "Christine"
Relevant mods: 2.2L stroker, CP pistons (8.5:1), Carillo rods, OS valves, 272 HKS cams (110LC intake, 109.5LC exhaust), custom intake manifold, Ford TB, FMIC w/ 4" thick core, stock ignition, Accel plug wires, NGK iridium plugs (1 heat range colder than stock -- .022 gap), ARP head studs (standard 10mm), TTE 1.4mm head gasket, head/block lapped to 600grit with KO's Sonic lapping tool, Ported stock exhaust manifold, KO Racing Street Brawler GT35R w/ .63 A/R turbine housing, KO Racing custom exhaust, KO Racing custom 2.5" aluminum IC pipes, Tial BOV, ACT 6 puck clutch, Hydra Nemesis tuned by Kris at KO Racing, KO Racing 8mm bored stock rail (dual feed), Sard 800cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR (55psi static), walbro fuel pump.

Pic of Car: http://www.koracing.net/galleryimages/TJ007_GT4_20.jpg

Date of Run: 06/30/07

Timeslip: http://www.koracing.net/galleryimages/T ... 7_1187.jpg

Video of run: http://www.koracing.net/viewclip.php?clip=36

zak062

hks intake, blitz BOV, open DP

best run
r/t .053
60 '2.449
330 6.878
1/8 10.508
MPH 68.59
1000 13.553
1/4 16.158
MPH 86.05

Click here to watch alltrac-14--1

The stupid a$$ before me used 2 inch piping when he did the BOV.... besides that i dont know why my time is so bad....

zak062

CodingParadox":9tkra0kc said:
Well, your launch was terrible, but you're basically running a stock alltrac. Alltracs run high 15s stock.

what was so terrible about it, i reved it up to 4 and droped it on the last yellow.... my r/t was .05

i at least wanted to break into the fifteens

CodingParadox

Your 60 foot time was 2.445. I can do that in a civic. =)

It's AWD. You need to rev the piss out of it, then feather it out to keep from losing spool. You dumped the clutch at 4k, which instantly dropped you down to almost no revs, with no spoool, and totally bogged you out. You should be making high 1.xxx 60 foots no problem, even stock. It will destroy your clutch, but that's what you have to do if you want good times. Drag is hard on cars, AWD especially.

Mafix

13.89 at 101mph, 10psi, 3" intake and exhaust, FMIC, 162 chassis with jdm 165 motor on competition tires, full built suspension, just under 2700lbs, pump gas