818 Weekly Wed Meet

CeliKhanh

You know the rules... DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID

Every Wednesday
8:30 pm - watevers
Shirley & Plummer - Northridge
19500 Plummer St.
Northridge CA, 91324

Even tho i dont own an AllTrac anymore, i'd like to invite u guys out and maybe show others that AlTrac DO exist and let them drool hahah
Of course, all cars are welcome
I now drive a black Del Sol .. If ur in or around the area please drop by

*we park next door behind the kmart *
untitledqb8.png
:shoots:

lumbercis

Ive noticed you guys hanging out there a couple times. I have class Wed night and take plummer home. I thought about stopping in but I usually am in a hurry to get home after class. I'll try to come by tomorrow, my classes are over for the summer.

J.

CeliKhanh

awesome man.. i am really lo0king forward to meeting both u and ur car :shoots:

also couple of people there are attending CSUN so maybe u know them if not then u'll make new csun friends :D

lumbercis

I think they said they were going to meet there and then do a cruise. I'll come out if you want to meet up, but Im not going on the cruise. I have a set of coilovers sitting on my bedroom floor to replace the extremely tired and probably dangerous suspension on there now. I don't expect to have them on by Wednesday. Now if you wanted to come over and help me install them before the meet..... :D

J/K I still have to get some tools I'll need.

later,

J.

solarinsocal

So what's the concensus on this meet thing? How many people are coming or usually show up. It's a little bit of a drive for me and I'd rather not go if people don't show. :shrug:

lumbercis

The only for sure alltracs will be myself and muneo. I advertised it on the mr2 boards, but who knows about them? :shrug: :D

The meet itself is not big in general. Just a handful of hondas. Come out if you aren't doing anything. Don't expect too much though, as I don't want you to drive all that way and be disappointed. You may be closer to the "mr2uesdays" group that meets around the Chino Hills area. Check mr2oc. But you are certainly more then welcome to come out if you want to meet me and muneo (he's a nice guy too, despite what people say about him :crazy: )

:smokes:
James

ummmiono

i might show up but dont expect anything special, the trac is down, the gsr needs serious work, but i might go to hang out but def not to show off anything.

lumbercis

^Well, we can discuss doing something about the 'trac then. BTW, if you need parts, go over to Bob Smith Toyota, ask for Vince, tell him you have an alltrac and tell him James sent you and said to give you an alltrac discount. He may laugh a little bit (mostly because there is no alltrac discount) but he should hook you up. I used to be their parts driver. Anyway, just tell him James sent you and he should discount you.

J.

ummmiono

sweet i live right off foothill. unfortunately the only part i need is a head, mine was mortally cracked. but i'll keep that in mind.

muneo

Man, sorry for flakin...I was having some Band issues maybe 10 minutes away...shoot I should have just left for the meet

muneo

Lemme guess...Lumb held down the Alltrac fort? Was there anyone else there...any other cars there worth a 5 minute conversation?

ummmiono

i had stuff to do but i drove by around 10, i saw some asian kids standing around some riced out cars so i stopped and asked if it was the meet and they just looked at me funny and said no so i felt awkward and left. i'll try to make it next week.

CeliKhanh

lumbercis":2anse9gr said:
Khanh, why don't you fill him in? :x

J.

haha sorry i havent been on
anyway last week was an off scheduale meet since we met up at 7 and then went for a cruise around 8, reason why there wasnt any1 around if u showed up

show up this coming week, for sure there will be people until 10:30-11 .. i'll be there 8:30 :shoots: