17x9" Sportmax 050 wheels ....

CMS-GT4

Newer pics. Post some more pics (others who are sporting these).

img4867zp6.jpg

img4872bl7.jpg

img4884kz9.jpg

mike325ci

kinda offtopic, but kinda not, i was just looking around sccaforums a little and someone posted photos of an autox out in beaverun recently, and saw a photo of an ST185. so i inquired: http://sccaforums.com/forums/1/244980/S ... spx#244980

and then i come over here, not because i was looking for the SM autocross car, but i was looking for some info on wheels doing a search, and looks like i found the owner of that car here on alltrac.net: gtfour77. lol.

COOL, mucho respect to you for actually autocrossing the heavy celica in SM!! woot woot. i think once my suspension mods are all done and i get my car tight enough, i'm going to give STX a try. i don't plan on extensively autocrossing or modding this car, since that's what the MR2 toy is for.

anyway, to be on topic-- if you look at the sccaforums reply, it does mention you running 315 tires :shock: :shock: as you said in this thread...

gtfour77

Those look owesome...something like CCW wheels. Good find Josh!
Keep us posted if you find anything new on these...

CMS-GT4

Might have found a new source for the 050 wheel. ~150 each free shipping.

Wil let you know when they get back to me.

I think I will buy one as a back up and spare.

turbo4wd

CMS-GT4":12rex0te said:
Might have found a new source for the 050 wheel. ~150 each free shipping.

Wil let you know when they get back to me.

I think I will buy one as a back up and spare.

I'm guessing left over stock?

CMS-GT4

Yeah. I do not think it was a very popular wheel for some odd reason. So there are places with ones they most likely stocked when it came out, and just have them left over.

Indy3sgte

I'm lookin for one for me to have for my spare too...but have had zero luck but if and when i do I'll let everyone know if there is anything else out there.

Toxygene

I've been looking at the 962 Sportmax wheel. 17x9 and I like the color choices. I still don't know what they offer in regards to the offset though. Unless it can be custom made?

Ooooweee, i'm smelling the faint beginnings of a group buy.