818 Weekly Wed Meet

CeliKhanh

btw meet is just w/e u can talk abt cars but doesnt have to be limited to that, come out meet new diversed people.. part of life
and u can talk to james if u dont feel comfortable with the non ALLtrac people... he's a very out going guy, so u shouldnt be having problem talking to him for more than 5 min ahah

muneo

So is anyone going to be there Today June 6th, 2007 @ 8:30? Once again, I will be in the area, so as long as everything goes smoothly on my end, I'll be over there.

I might bring an R32 and a 68 Chevelle with me... 8)

lumbercis

Well, I wasn't going to attend anymore since no one thought it was important enough to let us know last time that the time had changed. Im a mellow guy, but I hate having my time wasted.

BUT, muneo, i will show up if you want to come out, since us alltrac owners don't get to meet up very often. If you are still in contact with John, see if he wants to come down as well. Just tell him its a couple alltrac guys meeting. :smokes:

Later,
J.

CeliKhanh

damn.. sorry james ... u were there when we discussed abt the cruise and showing up early... and i didnt know any1 was lo0king at this thread so i barely got onto this forum... thought u knew abt it... guess not...
:(

i'll see u guys there tonite if any1 decides to show up... some people likes to go late so if u want more people there when u showing up then be there around 9 but i'll do my best to be there at 8:30

lumbercis

^Hey i appreciate it man. I was just put in an awkward position since I was telling people from other boards to show up. I remember you guys were going on a cruise, but I never heard about showing up early. In any case, if you are inviting people to come out, just put a note on the boards if times change or the meet is cancelled or something.

So, I consider the matter closed and I have no beef with anyone. See you tonight.
James

ummmiono

aww man an r32 and a chevelle! i wish i could be there but my sis is in the hospital so i must pass once again. next week for sure.

CeliKhanh

ummmiono":3i6a33ni said:
aww man an r32 and a chevelle! i wish i could be there but my sis is in the hospital so i must pass once again. next week for sure.

sux man... hope nothing is serious :shoots:

muneo

Dont feel too bad, the Chevelle couldnt come. Its was having leaking problems...

Good to see you guys out there. I was having the hardest time finding the meet up spot. I almost gave up... Good thing I decided to give it one last look around...

ummmiono

shes ok, thanks. well i just got my head in so maybe the trac will make a debut appearence, cross your fingers.

CeliKhanh

ya.. thz for coming out and didnt give up :D
see u guys next week... if any1 of u down to get some Pho*, let me know... we're gonna get pho at 7:30 and then be at the meet at 8:30

CeliKhanh

Pho* 999
7255 Reseda Blvd.
Reseda, CA 91335
phomapzu6.png

lumbercis

^Thanks, but now I think Im going to miss this one tonight. I spent all evening yesterday installing my coilovers. Now Im beat and my car is dirty. Then again, if any alltrac guys were planning on showing up tonight, I might come out. Post up or give me a call if you go. 818-274-7673.

J.

ummmiono

too bad i just saw this. i actually made it down there. sorry to break it to you but u missed the skyline, very clean. ill be there next week for sure

lumbercis

Hey sorry dude. Keep my number for next time. If you roll up and Im not there (black alltrac) give me a call and I'll be there in a few minutes.

Did muneo come out this week?

James