June 23rd Meet in Dallas, TX CANCELLED

TexasAlltrac

godzilla77":18svigwh said:
Sweet...just got the clutch...just waiting on the steering rack rebuild kit...

Autozone sells remans of both types of racks for the Alltrac for $150 after core return plus tax, free shipping. I just installed mine a few days ago.

TexasAlltrac

Part Number: 8578 if your hoses hook to the front of the rack
Part Number: 8559 if your hoses hook to the driver's side of the rack

They cost $259 up front, but you get $110 back once you mail your core to them.

toayoztan

Todd, thank god you're getting yours up and running. Now that's 3 guaranteed alltracs to show.

Godzilla, we're hoping for you!

Bryan

godzilla77

I will do my best....she is coming along well...Please tell me someone in nebraska has connections for toyota dealer parts....Dallas is killing me.

TexasAlltrac

Bad news,

The turbo has some major issues and I am sending it off today to be fixed.

I am afraid you will have to count me out of this meet this go around.

Later this summer, turbo allowing, I am planning on driving the GTFour from Texas to North Dakota and perhaps can meet up with you guys in your respective cities then.

Todd

godzilla77

Sorry to hear about your turbo.....wonder what it was? not balanced?

might still be able to meet up....Engine is laying in the car...least favorite engine/transmission to stab....Have to hook everything up still, but it looks like I might make it in time.

toayoztan

That sucks, texasalltrac. Yea i figured it'd be a turbo issue, unfortunately. I hope you get everything squared away.

Godzilla, that'd be cool if you could make it.

Otherwise, it's looking to be another dead meet like last year. Everyone was excited, but something came up for everyone except me. But i still was able to meet up with darthripley and justjoe. This year, they'll have their alltrac up too.

What a bummer.

Bryan

darthripley

well, it doesn't look like anyone can really make it out to the meet.

we're the only alltrac that's not totally torn apart at the present moment.

looks like we'll try for some time in july to meet up again if that is ok with everyone else.

toayoztan

Yeah i'm definitely down with July. By then, my car will be pretty much cleaned up just like I want it. The CT27 should be in good order too.

Let's start setting a date right now, so we have some kind of idea. Middle of july? How about a month from now about...say, July 22nd? :shrug:

Bryan

darthripley

we can make it on July 21-22 ... it'll give us a chance to fix some nagging problems we haven't had time to tackle yet.

we can start a new thread for the meet or retitle this one :wink: