Summer meets? Ongoings?

Toxygene

So hey How's everyone doing? I was wondering if we were going to try to do another meet this year to try to get all of us together again?

It seems like everyone's been really busy. So anyone got some good projects going on?

turbo4wd

You know.. one of these days we've got to plan something that coincides with a time I fly back to CA from TN.. That way I can see everyone again and we can throw another BBQ.. :D

I'm actually flying back this coming week for 4th of July weekend, but I'll be busy the whole time because a buddy of mine is getting married..

solarinsocal

lumbercis, I'd go out there, but I have my engine in pieces right now. Stupid dumb ass previous owner tightened the timing belt tensioner pulley so much that when I finally got it free, the threads came out with it. So I have to solve this problem before I do anything else. I hope your taking care of my FMIC for me! I'll be expecting it to be polished and good as new when I pick it up! :D

The reason my engine is in pieces is because I am replacing the oil pump, water pump, main seals, gaskets, bearings, idler pulley...bunch o stuff. I should be able to get it done by next week and so maybe I'll be able to make it out to the Sunday meet next week. Who wants to paint my car? What color? 8)

Toxygene

Hey Solar in Socal, give us a photoshopable picture of it! I"ll paint it in there!

I wish I could make it all the way out there for a fix it meet but seeing as I still need to register my car and I'm not happy driving it even a few miles with it's surging issue, I don't think I'll be making out for a fix it meet until I have the problem fixed.