Thanks to those who came out for the Vancouver Meet

Rick89GTS

Hey thanks to all for coming out and Marc for taking the lead on this one; good job on short notice. Though the turn out for our 3rd Annual Vancouver Meet was smaller than usual, it was good to see the old familiar faces again.

Unfortunately, last-minute mechanical issues prevented some of our US friends from coming out (James, Ryan, Roger). Hopefully, we'll see you next time, guys. I'm sure Ryan will have something up his sleeve for the spring...? :wink:

1168lineup.jpg

1167AllTracWallV2.jpg

turbochicken

sorry rick, i couldn't make it up to this. i was busy with work and had also assisted ryan with tearing his car apart. i will be getting my 165 soon as i have received word that it was being painted this past thursday. so hopefully i can show up to one of the meets with it. great pics btw 8)

Zeus

There was talk of a spring meet which i think would be a good idea...

some nicer weather for a canadian meet would be good... i think all those guys below us think that this is the only kind of weather we have!

AWDios

Yeah, I didn't get any phone numbers until after I left work, and I was stuck with a group of people that just wanted to go home, so didn't really work out. Sorry guys.

StranD

Crap !!! Sorry guys, It got so close to the weekend with no talk of it still happening that I thought it had fallen through...

... and then my computer crashed and I lost everything since my last backup (a bit too long ago :roll: ), and I never got to check this weekend.

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was looking forward to it.

3s_woob

yeah looks like i missed a great meet... :cry: well maintenance comes first and good thing i didn't go because my timing belt was very loose. but from the looks of it hopefully it'll be all done soon.

Sorry for missing the meet and I'll try to think of something for spring!

Rick89GTS

Yeah, we may have to change dates, as November in Vancouver is quite dreary. Maybe March or April? Later? We'll see....

For those who couldn't make it, not to despair. There seems to be a lot of recent activity in PacNW and Vancouver in terms of meets, so I'm sure there'll be another one soon.

AllTracsnosein.jpg