Sun Valley Cruise-In Aug 10,11,12 Vernon, BC, Canada

trialsmaster2

I got my registration in the mail a while ago, so I thought I better post the details on here before I forget to! A couple years ago we had a few Alltracs come out. Last year it was just Sean (schweizerceli) and I ripping up the Highway 6 twisties. Maybe this year we can get more Alltracs and GT Fours out there!

Sun Valley Cruise-In takes place August 10,11 and 12th 2007 in Vernon, BC, Canada.

Here is a link to the Sun Valley Cruise In website:
http://www.sunvalleycruisein.ca

Here is a link to photos taken from the Celica guys at the 2005 Sun Valley Cruise In.
http://www.celicatech.com/gallery/brows ... 50&userid=

I hope to see lots of Alltracs there this year.

Let me know who's interested and we can start planning things! We don't have to totally stick to the events at the Sun Valley Cruise in website. The main things are the Friday night downtown show and the Sunday main car show. Saturday we could arrange a cruise or something. Two years ago we took the Celicas for a rip around Westside Road. Maybe this year we can do that trip or one of the many other twisty roads around here.

later,
Aaron

trialsmaster2

I just looked into that one and it appears to be on the same weekend as the Vernon car show, but on the Saturday from 10am to 5pm. I was kind of hoping to do a group drive or something on Saturday. Too bad that show wasn't on a different weekend...

ChrisD

i think i should be in. tuning is still not 100% and a few things I want worked out, but things look good so far.

trialsmaster2

Just a reminder that this event is only a few weeks away! Anyone else interested in coming down to Vernon, BC for August 10, 11, 12?

So far the following people are coming out:
schweizerceli - alltrac.net
chris_dittrick - alltrac.net
RyanD - celicatech.com
Outsider (maybe)- celicatech.com

Hope to see lots of Celicas this year!

Aaron

GT4RC

*sniff* *sniff*
I have been booked for a family reunion that weekend..... in HIXON!!!! WTF!!!

Sorry guys....

trialsmaster2

Hey Glen,
That's too bad you can't make it out to the Vernon show this year, however, there is a large car show in Kelowna on September 7/8/9. Tell me you're not busy then too! :) I only plan on going in the show part of it, which is on the Sunday, if I recall correctly.

Aaron