FS: Wheels, 3 Sets and 1 nch wheel adapter

gts35551

im starting to collect wheels in the house, and i just ordered another set, so im going to have to sell some. post or pm for more info.

click HERE for more pics.

15" Sportmax, my autox rims with leftover victoracers on them = $300
DSCF5314.jpg

18" "Verde" Chromes, came off my s runner = $500
DSCF5305.jpg

also, a pair 5 x 100 one inch wheel adapters, came off the alltrac = $100
DSCF4613.jpg

A

Anonymous

Dip on the spacers. I live in Walnut, I can come pick it up and pay you cash.

gts35551

solarinsocal":22fcw4v1 said:
What are the wheel widths, offsets, and bolt patterns? I am interested in the Kosei if they fit the AT. :D

sorry to say, the kosei's are a 4 lug pattern

smog7

gts35551":3embi6ju said:
solarinsocal":3embi6ju said:
What are the wheel widths, offsets, and bolt patterns? I am interested in the Kosei if they fit the AT. :D

sorry to say, the kosei's are a 4 lug pattern

booo. I was about to ask you the same. I like them.

gts35551

solarinsocal":1wklodu0 said:
What about the 18s? What is the offset and bolt pattern?

5 x 114, came off my tacoma s runner. i'm not sure of the offset, ill have to check on them, but they look like at least 40+

solarinsocal

If you can find out the offset, I may be interested. 35 to 40 is what I can use, anything higher and it'll hit my rear strut. Thanks. :)

gts35551

solarinsocal":8r4wb9lt said:
If you can find out the offset, I may be interested. 35 to 40 is what I can use, anything higher and it'll hit my rear strut. Thanks. :)

got the dimensions on the wheels. its an 18 x 8, +38 offset.

solarinsocal

Anybody have an idea on what those 18's will look like on an 07 Avalon? I definatelly may be interested now because the offset should work. If you still have them by the weekend do you mind if I go take a look at them? I'm pretty close. :)

gts35551

solarinsocal":zofbl66i said:
Anybody have an idea on what those 18's will look like on an 07 Avalon? I definatelly may be interested now because the offset should work. If you still have them by the weekend do you mind if I go take a look at them? I'm pretty close. :)

heh, i was going to put them on my mom's camry, but my dad told me not to touch that car.....

gts35551

solarinsocal":a4oapvdg said:

still interested?

Toxygene

I think it's funny the way your dad is all protective of the camry... haha.. Next thing you should tell him is you wanted to put the 3sgte in the camry.

Toxygene

Hey did you ever sell the Chrome rims?

I think I might have someone who's interested. I'll ask them and see what they say.