Bay Area All-trac meet end of September/early October

smog7

is this still going to happen?? I say mid october, that way I have an exuse to drag the girlfriend with me! plus my car will be driveable by then.

smog7

Toxygene":23adutao said:
Aww come on purty please have it in November?

haha, oh well. Better take lots of pics and post them up.

november works for me(I want to see other alltracs!).... we just need a date.

alltracshoak

november will probably be great..im getting my car prepped and ready to paint..hopefully by then,ill have it painted

tweekgt4

I've tried many times to get a good meet but the most Alltracs I've seen at a Bay Bay Area event were 3 maybe 4?

It's pretty sad.

I don't even have an Alltrac anymore but I would love to come meet and hang out if it's not too far away. I'll bring either the Miata or 240SX.

I do have just a couple of parts leftover to sell like a dizzy seal kit and something else in a plastic grocery bag.

ZTrac

Honestly, if it's less than one hundred miles or an hour, I'd be down for a meet, once I get my Alltrac running.

I think that's the biggest problem with a meet around the bay area or any other part of Northern California....just how far does one have to go to get there? It seems like every time someone proposes a meet, it's somewhere close to them, but far away for everyone else. People need to be willing to compromise a bit, I feel. SoCal is easy, because everything is so close or at least it feels like it every time I've been down there....but like, I live in Sac, and if I want to go to the MR2 meet tonight in Modesto, that's well over an hour and closing in on 100 miles for me, one way. Same thing for pretty much everyone around here. Closest Alltrac owner lives about an hour away for me. Everyone's hella scattered.

Maybe everyone in this area who has Alltracs should move in together in to a huge house like on Real World, with a MONSTER garage...be perfect for those times when my...er, I mean anyone's Alltrac isn't running and I...er, that person needs help to get it running!

Anyway, just my 3.14195 cents.

alltracshoak

tweekgt4":3aeacsw7 said:
I've tried many times to get a good meet but the most Alltracs I've seen at a Bay Bay Area event were 3 maybe 4?

It's pretty sad.

I don't even have an Alltrac anymore but I would love to come meet and hang out if it's not too far away. I'll bring either the Miata or 240SX.

I do have just a couple of parts leftover to sell like a dizzy seal kit and something else in a plastic grocery bag.

yeah, last time i was there in frisco with you guys, there was barely anyone..we had to go hang out with the newcelica.org guys.

Sandra

We have no problems driving out of the East Bay Area to Sac or Frisco.

We only have one All Trac to drive though, the other one is under construction.