Central Cal meet?

smog7

I know about the other san francisco meet thread, but it seems as though people are losing interest. so I was thinking if maybe a meet in central cal would be easier for the people in LA. We could meet in san luis obispo, pismo beach or anywhere really.... anyone interested?
alltracshoak is in and so am I.

smog7

solarinsocal":4c1cna31 said:
I'd be up for the beach at Oceanu Dunes camp out! :smokes: :D

sounds good!!!!!!!!!! i forgot about that, our cars should be able to make it out their on the hard packed sand. pismo has plenty of parking space also....

Toxygene

I can see it now... amdits the tons of pictures I'm sure will be someone in a full sideways sand drift with huge sprays of sand from all four wheels. Not that I condone that sort of thing.... :wink:

wizzards581

im frm Marysville... alot of peeps spot a green 93 celica turbo alltrac owned by a very old white lady. she takes it to get service at Yuba City Toyota (my bros workplace)... my bro talk to her about selling it but she wont. my bro said the car looks clean and around 9x,xxx miles... :shock:

theres also a black one in Yuba city with a RC front... dont know if this guy is on here...

alltracshoak

smog7":1fltsnyc said:
hmm not sure where that is at..... we need a meet!!

thats forsure..im going down to a mr2 meet tomorrow so if things go out well, im going to look forward to ours alltrac meet :D

ZTrac

I'd be down for a meet, if I can find the time, and if I have the Alltrac running in reliable condition by then.

As far as the people in Marysville and Yuba City....you bastards are hiding alltracs there! You guys are practically my neighbors, and I didn't know there were any out there! I'm going out to Marysville all the time, and Yuba City isn't all that far from Woodland either! Holy crap, there's way more alltracs in this little area than I thought!

MrWOT

I'm down, but it won't be in the alltrac. Starting to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to drive the damn thing again, every time I fix something I find 2 more broken things. Chasing electrical gremlins atm, something keeps tripping my ECU failsafe and it isn't a sensor reading :doh:

wizzards581

ZTrac":cd586vfn said:
I'd be down for a meet, if I can find the time, and if I have the Alltrac running in reliable condition by then.

As far as the people in Marysville and Yuba City....you bastards are hiding alltracs there! You guys are practically my neighbors, and I didn't know there were any out there! I'm going out to Marysville all the time, and Yuba City isn't all that far from Woodland either! Holy crap, there's way more alltracs in this little area than I thought!

i thought i was the only and first one... theres other 2 i didnt know... mayb if the old lady can come to our meet too, that be awsome. :smokes: :twisted:

find a location in the middle of the people who is interested and well go from there. does it just have to be alltracs? or can i bring other celica and supras..? toyotas..?

ZTrac

As far as I'm concerned, if it's a fast Yoda, then yes you may bring it. You have my blessing.

And yes, let's please do something in the middle. Oh, and just so we're clear: Things like going all the way out to, say, San Jose, to meet up with the three guys who live in San Jose and the two dudes who live in Pleasanton, and the one guy from Pacheco, when I live in Sacramento, do not exactly mesh with my idea of meeting in the middle.

wizzards581

smog7":qkc9bew4 said:
I say bring what you can. no mini vans or lifted trucks :smokes:

if there was a alltrac previa SC w/ the estima conversion sitting on teins and volks... why not? its an alltrac... :wink: just a thot.

lumbercis

Are you reading Solarinsocal's mind???? Don't be surprised when he rolls up in a lifted previa. :p

Anyway, I think maybe an overnight camp out type deal on the beach might be cool. Of course this is probably the wrong time of year for it since it will most likely be seriously cold.

But anyway, if everyone is really down for this, I will go. I just don't want to drive several hours for a four or five person meet.

J.