so i put a turbo teg in its place...

theUNYTEDone

yyyup...
when driving through the parking lot leaving for work, i saw amber parking lights go on (some awesome JDM mod that integra owners do... :| ) and so, naturally, i stare at it because well, it's an import, and looked half-decent.

he starts tailgating me out of the parking lot, so i say "what an idiot...he's gonna scrape his car because of his awesomely low drop." Pretty soon we're on the street, and he deliberately changes lanes to give me that fly-by shit

(i found his gf in his front seat looking smug along with him when i scoffed at his car at a stoplight)...the gf in the seat adds hp, so this guy was running big numbers, obviously.

i burble out of first, since there's cars...but i go slower than usual just to make sure this cat wants to play. He then "downs it" and i can hear his intake and exhaust....then, a BOV!) oh shit i thought, a turbo teg!

i smirk as i'm now running at my sweet spot in second gear (~3300rpm)

he honks...

i honk...

he honks again...

then we're off!!! There's still cars (and a lot, at that...i commend his stupidity)...i pass him like shit then lay off. i made my turbo's presence known...that's all i needed to do, apparently....

he trailed about 5 cars the whole way home.
(i slowed to 25 in a 35mph zone just to make sure)

:) hope this was good for my first "worthy" story...

:D

syko says

jesus christ. all these stupid people never EVER seeing your front mount smiling its face off to them.. ITS RIGHT THERE! how can you realy miss it? oh but of course. its a fake front mount :lol: .

btw, what color was it nigel? we should go hunt it down and put it into shame again.

theUNYTEDone

HaPpYfAcE":9wbf2ldx said:
theUNYTEDone":9wbf2ldx said:
There's still cars (and a lot, at that...i commend his stupidity)

rofl...just his, though, right? :p

had to tellem i meant business... :D

whether or not things went to the main highway was up to him, really... :shrug:

Denver_whiteST185

yeah, my alltrac is much faster than my t-leg

although the t-leg is an auto, and the stock vf11 sucks, and its has sohc heads, and isn't intercooled, and a really restrictive intake, so i guess thats why its slower...

:)

Edit: nigel, ive never heard of a turbo teg

Meurz

theUNYTEDone":3947k3nn said:
when driving through the parking lot leaving for work ... Pretty soon we're on the street ... then we're off!!!
I don't think your engine likes that? :shrug:

theUNYTEDone

HAHAHA for your replies.
yes, on my CT26.5...i remember that night so well!
actually, my engine was pretty warmed up, and he was trying to fook with me for quite some time, so i was even better warmed up when we had a go.

Ted:... :twisted: what's a t-leg anyway?

Denver_whiteST185

yep, just picked her up. she's much quicker now since i figured out a bad vacuum leak, although the tranny isn't in the best shape :(

stupid automatics...