NW TOY RUN 2007

kettlman

NW TOY RUN 2007

December 8 , 2007
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.8th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA MAIN BUFFET.EXIT 109. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 300 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARG WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

kettlman

Update

City of kent, most likely will able to shut down the intersection for us. This will definately speed up getting on I-5. Hope to see lots of cars there.