my st185 vs my bros tC

88st165

time to turn up the boost and get an exhaust..... i was always under the impression that the tcs werent that fast.... good runs though 8)

gt4tified

Down here the corollas (equivalent) make the 180km/h limit easily enough but don't feel as fast as the GT4 due to the honda-like torque! :p

wizzards581

88st165":ciib10i0 said:
time to turn up the boost and get an exhaust..... i was always under the impression that the tcs werent that fast.... good runs though 8)

lets say its fun to use the tC to run couple swap hondas and integra GSRs... honda guys = :shock:

lumbercis

Why should this surpise anyone? He is running stock boost through a stock exhaust. The alltrac has more stock power but heavier. The tC has less stock power but lighter. So the results seen in the videos make sense.

However, exhaust+boost controller and the tC will be destroyed.

Boost pwns.

J.

gearhead313

i guess it makes sense power to weight wise... but wow, I would be cranking the boost up! There is tons more in that 185 that needs unleashed. I have WALKED tC's before in my turd burgler

jlspec

I've betten TC left and right. My friends TC with the same mods listed as the one you have lose to me all the time. My trac is stock minus a exhaust and filter.

wizzards581

silence":2itcdgx1 said:
maybe the e-brake was up? :doh:

my "airbag" light is on. maybe a loss of 5hp? nah.. mayb my car jus needs more maintnance then mods... thats what im going to invest next. 8)