Chicagoland meet

zak062

So i know me, bloodmoney, and 88st165 have been talking about a chicagoland meet latley. I know there are more people than us so we should all get together sometime during the holiday break. Tell me what you all think.

88st165

yeah its been awhile since the last chicagoland meet i remember reading about on the boards.... i think it was at HIN in 03' or something like that.... there were so many cars in the pics of that meet... where did they all go?... mostly 185s from what i remember...

zak062

i missed HIN last year.... they changed the date like 3 times and i couldn't keep track.... then i couldn't get the day off :(

grip addict

i'd be up for a trip. i'd like to have my car back first though (xmas is the current target)
if you guys get a meet planned and done by then, i'd be surprised htough lol.
i'll keep an eye on the thread :smokes:

88st165

well considering i have 3 165s which the white and black cars were also from the chicagoland area haha!...

but what location would we even consider for the meet... i mean its going to be cold out so it limits us alot as were would mainly be wanting to check out eachothers rides.... maybe someone's garage so we can also do like a wrench day if someone needs help or whatever... i dont know just trying to get some ideas rolling...

Celicatuner92

how about trying to set it up for this years HIN :shrug:
if not i will be watching this thread since im in elkhart and have no problem driving to chicago

zak062

88st165":1hei4wz5 said:
well considering i have 3 165s which the white and black cars were also from the chicagoland area haha!...

but what location would we even consider for the meet... i mean its going to be cold out so it limits us alot as were would mainly be wanting to check out eachothers rides.... maybe someone's garage so we can also do like a wrench day if someone needs help or whatever... i dont know just trying to get some ideas rolling...
that is true... i doubt i have a big enough garage. hmm....

Celicatuner92":1hei4wz5 said:
how about trying to set it up for this years HIN Shrugs
if not i will be watching this thread since im in elkhart and have no problem driving to chicago
I would think we would want a meet sooner than next summer. Where is elkhart out of curiosity?

On another note.... ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the snow. I know im not suppose to but i took the trac out. Shes so much fucking fun... i'll post a vid later.

Celicatuner92

its in northern indiana maybe an hour or so from chicago.

i have gone to HIN for the past 4 years but i have only manage to take the trac once and the pre show highway runs on the way there managed to take out my tranny some how so i had to drive back with only 1st 2nd and 5th and the cops did not like it when i had to rev 2nd out so far.

i would be done for comin out sooner if i can manage to get the body work done but its cold and i dont have heat in my garage so its kinda hard to get anything done.

88st165

pics from last chicago meet.... i dont know who any of these owners were as this meet was right when i was getting into alltracs.... where did they all go? i know the red one with the racing harts was sold to CodingParadox b/c that was the first alltrac that i saw that made me really like these cars....

2913_p23460.jpg

alltrac%201.jpg

alltrac%202.jpg

on a side note.... killer_siller has a huge garage! you can seriously fit 3 tracs and have plenty of room to spare, but i bought his alltrac from him and he is an mr2 guy now...

zak062

where is killer_siller located?

And damn, where did they all go!?

One other thing, where exactly do we want to meet. Actually in chicago, or somewhere near? Maybe a midpoint for all of us?

88st165

yeah i wouldnt mind if it was like an hour max one way to the location....

btw killer_siller is in nw indiana area....

bloodMoney

Seeing as how I'm in school, its gonna be a 3 hour drive home either way, so I'm down for anywhere...

~bloodMoney

88st165

88Allheeze":3uw5em69 said:
id possibly be intereted in a meet also, Im about 4 hrs away from chi though

id like to see your 165, its prob the most modified (as far as engine goodies) 165 in our area or even the midwest?