Who is in San Diego

alltrac.net

Trying to get an updated head count. This is who I know of.

Shaun - White 88
Robert P - Red 88
Robert - White 88
Phil - Black 88
Kev - Gray 92
Enrique - Shopping for one?

Rest in peace (former members)

Marco
Pat
Jason
Pick

Who else?

kilt88

Rem, formerly from Denver, moved out there last year. He sold his ST165 before he moved, though. I'm sure he's still really big into rallying, though.

SLOtrac

Jason 88 165

lived in san diego for 18 yrs. currently goin to school in san luis obispo, but i make it back down south every so often to get some burritos.

A

Anonymous

Jerico is the name looking for a st185 thats been mostly modified so dont have to do much but I'm from Diego in Between Esco and Chula Vista.

j-gt4specs

Heh forgot I wasn't logged in but also to include I am a Towing Driver...So if any of you from Diego need pick up cause your broke down hit me up...A-Spec is the name of my Individual Company just call (858)722-9948

Cos

Hey Guy!!!! Dude, i am not RIP. I still have my all trac. In fact, I have just got it insured, and I am going to get the damned thing registered and smogged (well...maybe not legally).

Yeah, I miss the damned thing. And I figure that it isn't in that bad of shape...needs a little bit of work but... My damned Corolla has been keeping me plenty busy (it's nice to have a quick[ish] Toyota that doesn't need so much TLC :p)

So yeah...I am back from the dead (?)

Jynxaholic

wassup all you sd people! if you're not doin anything on feb. 13th why don't you roll with me and some other celi's to the all-gen meet in chino hills? it'll be fun!!! :D